Page 1 of 51
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1
    The Patient Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    207

    Mafia #72: Heads of State. Game Thread

    Mafia #72: Heads of State
    Moderators: Celtic209 & Largehorn


    IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!

    If you have interest in the game, head on over to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread


    Rules

    General You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted, and your alignment will be punished as a result

    Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden. With the revelation of a players death, that role card of that player will be revealed.
    Since you signed up to play, play.

    Questions

    If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. You are best to ask in your quicktopic for a response.

    The Phases

    Day
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote. Once a player has gotten a modified majority at the end of day phase, they may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. The day will go on until someone reaches either a majority or a modified majority or the town decides to no-lynch at the end of the day phase.
    Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded. You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is. To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Jynx

    The day phase lasts a maximum of 48 hours.

    Night
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing. Action WILL be taken. The Night Phase will last a maximum of 24 hours.

    Theme
    The theme of this game is Heads of State. Our story will take place in the United Nations. Some element hiding in the shadows is looking to take control, however it is up to the heads of state to discern this threat and eliminate it.

    Ollanta Humala was making his way to the UN. It was a momentous day as the committee he sat on had finally identified the the sinister element in the UN looking to take control and with his announcement a purge would begin to eliminate it.
    Unfortunately his car blew up on the way to the announcement


    Ollanta Humala - President of Peru (an NPC) - has died on Day 1

    The announcement was made in the main chamber and the other heads of state started to blame each other for this catastrophe.

    Heads of State
    1. Crissi
    2. Danner
    3. Graeham
    4. Kryllian
    5. listo95
    6. Reticence
    7. shirokitsune
    8. Virothe
    9. Xanjori

    Former Heads of State
    Catta - Pope Francis - Head of the Vatican (Mafia Godfather) - has been lynched on Day 1

    Arialla - Michel Miguel Elias Temer Lulia - President of Brazil (Jail Keeper) has been arrested (killed) on Night 1.

    Allowyn - Angela Merkel - Chancellor of Germany (Mafia Goon) - has been lynched on Day 2

    Uggorthaholy - Justin Trudeau - Prime Minister of Canada (VT) - was killed on Night 2

    Cruelle - Enda Kenny - Prime Minister of the Republic of Ireland (Jester) has been lynched on Day 3.

    Blood Fox - Paul Kagame - "President" of Rwanda (Mafia traitor) - was killed on Night 3
    Crackleslap - José Eduardo dos Santos - "President" of Angola (Cop) - was killed on Night 3


    Marack - Vladimir Putin - President of Russia (VT) has been narrowly lynched on Day 4


    Dupti - John Key - President of New Zealand (VT) has been killed with a lead pipe in a conservatory.
    Dethmourne - Xi Jinping - President of China (Mafia Goon) has rapidly returned to China (killed).


    Anakso - Emperor Penguin - Supreme Commander of Antartica (Mafia Goon) has been lynched on Day 5.


    SatsuBL - Francois Hollande - President of France (VT) and his political career was killed by some very disturbing pictures on Night 5.


    It is now Day 1. With 21 players alive, it will take 11 to lynch. Day will end in 48 hours



    Last edited by Celtic209; Yesterday at 06:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Grunt Kryllian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    12
    I win! Hahahahaha

  3. #3
    Field Marshal Senna1251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    84
    Dammit Kryll, i wanted to be first for once!
    Mafia History

    Mafia 1/1 | Town 3/5 | SK/Cult 0/1

    MMOC MAFIA | Your only weapons are your wit... and the ability to murder

  4. #4
    Field Marshal Largehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    51
    Those pesky car bombs always seem to get ya!

  5. #5
    I claim town. Anyone CC'ing?

  6. #6
    Blademaster Cruelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    42
    Vote Catta

    Don't look at me like that he gets all the best roles and I'm kinda Jelly(although not really)
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Cruelle - If she doesn't scare you, No evil thing will
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    WOOO!
    Let's "kpop"!
    Oh god I just said that.... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Those pesky car bombs always seem to get ya!
    And how are you sure it was a car bomb and not some other explosive method? Hmm Suspicious.....

  8. #8
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    18,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Vote Catta

    Don't look at me like that he gets all the best roles and I'm kinda Jelly(although not really)
    I spent all of last game as a VT. Where people had vampires, transporters, double cop and doc, hidden vampire hunters.

    I had a VT...

    Q_Q

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I spent all of last game as a VT. Where people had vampires, transporters, double cop and doc, hidden vampire hunters.

    I had a VT...

    Q_Q
    But it's always the quiet, unassuming ones that get you ones that get you in the end isn't it?

  10. #10
    Field Marshal Largehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    And how are you sure it was a car bomb and not some other explosive method? Hmm Suspicious.....
    Because I was totally the one who planted it. Duh.

    EDIT: Besides it's much better to turn your targets vehicle into a bomb to cause the most amount of collateral damage. Don't you know anything about this kind of stuff?
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2016-07-14 at 07:11 PM. Reason: (Note for NSA: This is a joke. Do not take this seriously. Please T.T)

  11. #11
    Immortal Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    7,778
    Vote: Catta

    Because he is Danish

    Unvote

    Vote:Crissi


    Because the matriarchy has no power here

    Unvote

    Vote: Virothe


    Nothing to do with last game, scouts honour.

  12. #12
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    18,184
    Vote Xanjori

    Because he's a bastard and I fart in his general direction

    Unvote

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Vote: Virothe[/B]

    Nothing to do with last game, scouts honour.
    Yea...


    Sure.



    Vote Virothe

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Because I was totally the one who planted it. Duh.
    So we are free to take that as an admission of guilt?


    Vote Largehorn


    Last edited by shirokitsune; 2016-07-14 at 07:15 PM. Reason: because I broke the quote format.

  14. #14
    Field Marshal Senna1251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Those pesky car bombs always seem to get ya!
    How did you know....

    No seriously, i was in a car.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Vote: Allowyn

    Just to say hi to my Aussie friend and fellow Pokemon Go player.
    Mafia History

    Mafia 1/1 | Town 3/5 | SK/Cult 0/1

    MMOC MAFIA | Your only weapons are your wit... and the ability to murder

  15. #15
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    149
    Who needs car bombs when you can control via fear?

  16. #16
    The Lightbringer Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,156
    Hi I'm here Day 1 blah blah

  17. #17
    Grunt Kryllian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Dammit Kryll, i wanted to be first for once!
    I was at lunch flipping around on MMO-C pages hoping I would see it pop up and it would be my turn to be first :-)

  18. #18
    Now this theme looks to be fun. Unless you're from Peru. Sucks to be Ollanta Humala!

    Anyway, my mandatory day 1 vote goes to the usual suspect, Celtic, who certainly.... wait what. Why are you not playing, celtic!
    This totally ruins my game plan.

    My RNG number generator is defective, it keeps on saying I should vote for myself. So I will instead vote

    vote: Blood Fox

    Because I wanted to do this the last time around, dammit, and you weren't here!
    That's right, I'm picking a fight!
    Non-discipline since 2006. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder ]

  19. #19
    Moderator Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    20,166
    vote Xanjori

    because patriarchy

  20. #20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •