Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question What would be the worst date ever in valentines day?

What would be the worst date ever in valentines day?

Not ending up fucking or at least getting a handjob lmao

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Not ending up fucking or at least getting a handjob lmao
    So sex is the only thing that matters? Really?

Going out to a really crappy, dirty diner, getting food poisoning, then getting dumped right after and kicked out of the car before getting home.

Too specific?
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

Getting stabbed in the face.

Being pressured into having a date on valentines day cause that's "what you do", or " there's no better time to take a chance/show your affection" or shit like that.
    i5-4690K 4.7GHz | Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark II | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB | Asus GTX 1060 Strix | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | NZXT S340-B

Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    So sex is the only thing that matters? Really?
    Yes .

Herald of the Titans Mindflower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Yes .
    I think I've seen Dog Paddling Pools less shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    I think I've seen Dog Paddling Pools less shallow.

Elemental Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Going out to a really crappy, dirty diner, getting food poisoning, then getting dumped right after and kicked out of the car before getting home.

Too specific?
    ...Did that happen to you?

a date with a draenei.
    SAVE A HAWKSTRIDER TODAY! buy a whip! ride and mount a draenei!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Can we pump the nasty coal water to the states that voted for Trump?
    wyrt advocating mass political poisoning.

Unlikely that I will have a first date on Valentine's day, so IF I cared about Valentine's day and went out with my current love interest, getting dumped on that day would be the worst.

Trying to be boringly realistic here, obviously World War 3 starting on that day or other far fetched shit would be worse
    "It’s not the job of the artist to give the audience what the audience wants. If the audience knew what they needed, then they wouldn’t be the audience. They would be the artists. It is the job of artists to give the audience what they need."

— Alan Moore

Taking a beautiful lady out on a date.
    Spending time with that lady, getting to know her personally and her most intimate thoughts and feelings, and feeling nothing but utter love and adoration in return.
    You feel needed, wanted, and desired, and it is reciprocated. After a wonderful meal, you go back to her place, and she makes you coffee, and you sit and chat for an hour or so, until she invites you to the bedroom.

She proceeds to give you the most sensual massage of your life, and as you relax, she asks if she can make sweet, sweet love to you, and you agree. Gently, she handcuffs you to the bed, binding you softly so you cannot move, all the while touching you with gentle kisses, and caressing you every moment. You're in Heaven.

At that point, her boyfriend dressed in a Batman suit comes rushing out, takes a dump on your chest, before proceeding to bang her on top of you, smearing poop everywhere, whilst staring into your eyes all the while before finishing off onto your face whilst shouting "WHO WANTS SALT AND VINEGAR?".

Why, if I were to be put in a situation where I had to take a bullet, of course. A Bullet... for my valentine.

Taking a beautiful lady out on a date.
    Spending time with that lady, getting to know her personally and her most intimate thoughts and feelings, and feeling nothing but utter love and adoration in return.
    You feel needed, wanted, and desired, and it is reciprocated. After a wonderful meal, you go back to her place, and she makes you coffee, and you sit and chat for an hour or so, until she invites you to the bedroom.

She proceeds to give you the most sensual massage of your life, and as you relax, she asks if she can make sweet, sweet love to you, and you agree. Gently, she handcuffs you to the bed, binding you softly so you cannot move, all the while touching you with gentle kisses, and caressing you every moment. You're in Heaven.

At that point, her boyfriend dressed in a Batman suit comes rushing out, takes a dump on your chest, before proceeding to bang her on top of you, smearing poop everywhere, whilst staring into your eyes all the while before finishing off onto your face whilst shouting "WHO WANTS SALT AND VINEGAR?".
    Ten out of ten, sir.

Ten. Out. Of. Ten.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    ...Did that happen to you?
    You'll never know ;P
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

Getting stood up and never hearing from the person again. I'd feel like absolute shit if that happened to me. Thankfully I have everyday experience with feeling like shit so at least it won't break me.
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.

Probably this. I've tried three times now and it's always ended up with either death or violent probing.

I know we are both guys but that doesn't mean you can take me to a soccer match (it happened). Unless it involves roleplay in the locker rooms later (it didn't).

Laying on the floor drunk, yelling Adele lyrics at my cat.

On a more serious note, my worst was probably when I walked through a foot of snow, while it was still working on dumping another foot, to the flower shop. Bought 30$ worth of roses, walked a mile to her house, and got broken up with and kicked out by noon because she "fell in love with another guy"