Double Beta-Key Email

Anyone else get one of these? One key for you and a key for a friend.

give me one!!!! xD

Quote Originally Posted by volraths View Post
    give me one!!!! xD
    ...Really? Everyone who opted for the beta prior to Nov. 11th will be invited to it. Follow the game if you are so excited.

Just checked and I got the same e-mail!! Can't wait to play this game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dacu View Post
    One key for you and a key for a friend.

a bit confused about this. I am already in "the upcoming beta" for being signed up prior to the 11th, and with that they told me to NOT go out and get any codes because it could potentially mess things up.

And then they send me an email giving me another code to input.

Was this just a general email sent to everyone who preordered despite the date, and should i just ignore it or put in a code on my account.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've put the code in my account, since it's from Bioware, they said to not get the codes from other promotions but this one is from them sooo...

Deleted
    Where did you get the key?

I got an email from bioware social network where I was registered since...forever, one key though no second one. I created a new swtor account and redeemed the code there, just to be sure. Still have not gotten an invite/key on any of my real swtor accounts...

Quote Originally Posted by Xolotl View Post
    Where did you get the key?

I got an email from bioware social network where I was registered since...forever, one key though no second one. I created a new swtor account and redeemed the code there, just to be sure. Still have not gotten an invite/key on any of my real swtor accounts...
    did you preorder?

the first line of text from the email

As a special thank you for pre-ordering Star Wars: The Old Republic from Origin, we're giving you two Beta Codes for you and a friend to play together in the upcoming Beta! Hurry, codes must be redeemed by 11/18/11.

Deleted
    Yes I did. Not through Origin though so that may be it :-)