Question Getting a new computer, how to transfer addon settings and power auras set up?

I'm getting a new computer and want to know how to transfer my macros and my power auras set up onto the new computer without having to do it all over from scratch.

10+ Year Old Account
    it is actually very simple. As long as the resolution is no change from your monitor all you need to do is copy the WTF folder. Also Macros stay on your character I noticed stay with you no matter what computer you are on.

in order to transfer addons, can I just copy/paste the addon folder from the old interface folder to the new one?

Deleted
    You need to copy Interface (addon code) and WTF (addon settings) to your new WoW installation. In fact, there's no need to reinstall, you can simply move your entire WoW folder to the new Computer - any registry entries needed are automatically created by the launcher.

I think you can just copy everything into another hard driver that you are going to use in your new computer. Another option is to put it on a USB stick or a portable harddriver. Thats the way i get wow on my pc when its gone