Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Made a small vid of the final cinematic plus a few minutes of dummy testing before I logged last night if anyone wants to see.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ThXZ4gwUc

  2. #202
    Nice video.
    But is the only way to tell the daggers proc is when you have wings?

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by fallschick View Post
    Nice video.
    But is the only way to tell the daggers proc is when you have wings?
    Set up a Power Aura.
    Jsz
    <Identity Crisis> US-Horde Mythic
    > twitch.tv stream <

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Set up a Power Aura.
    Well i wasnt talking about how to set it up i meant to say on the video there wasnt any buffs to show the daggers has procced except for the wings.

  5. #205
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=109949/...-the-destroyer

    You see it in his buff frame in the top right.
    Jsz
    <Identity Crisis> US-Horde Mythic
    > twitch.tv stream <

  6. #206

  7. #207
    i did the exact thing of the poster above, just track it via poweraura's. i did one tracker from 1-30 stacks, one from 30- infinite with use own texture. and for the proc itself i have a glowing aura around my toon.

  8. #208
    I wish the wings was a little longer on the use effect or even have it up full time while having the dagger equipped 15 secs is nothing for a 5 min cd >.>

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrukayz View Post
    i did the exact thing of the poster above, just track it via poweraura's. i did one tracker from 1-30 stacks, one from 30- infinite with use own texture. and for the proc itself i have a glowing aura around my toon.
    Mind to share it?

  10. #210
    sent you a Pm

  11. #211
    Has there been enough testing yet to figure out what's the best spec using legendary daggers?

    Thanks.

  12. #212
    Assassination is best for the proc, but combat is still better for overall DPS for most fights.

  13. #213
    Is there an addon that can be configured with custom voices? I'm in a 10m so I don't have daggers yet, but I'd like either the Wave Race 64 guy ("MAXIMUM POWER") or Palpatine doing his "Unlimited Power" darkgasm.

  14. #214
    power auras and weak auras both can.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    not quite Batman

  15. #215
    Anyone notice the stacking buff from the daggers proc faster in combat spec recently like after this recent patch?

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by fallschick View Post
    Anyone notice the stacking buff from the daggers proc faster in combat spec recently like after this recent patch?
    I was testing on the dummy last night and was caught off guard how quickly the legendary proc proc'd ... Thought it was me being tunnel visioned but when focused more on the agi stacks they did seem to build up very fast. I put it down to rng but you saying the same thing has raised my eyebrow

    ---------- Post added 2012-02-06 at 10:29 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Griearth View Post
    I was testing on the dummy last night and was caught off guard how quickly the legendary proc proc'd ... Thought it was me being tunnel visioned but when focused more on the agi stacks they did seem to build up very fast. I put it down to rng but you saying the same thing has raised my eyebrow
    NVM this. Full night of Ultraxion proved to me there is no difference.

  17. #217
    Mechagnome bloodwulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    End of the Universe
    Posts
    709
    Question for all the people who have transition to stage 2 and beyond.

    I am in a causal 10man guild, and I am at 328/333 for [Cluster Clutch]. We only have madness remaining and have yet to down it but are hoping to this week (have 2 full nights to work on it).

    My question is this...say for instance we don't kill it, and than morchok the next week drops my remaining gems. Can i keep the Elementium Gem Clusters from the next boss kills to put toward the last step (the collect 60 step)? or do I have to have the actual quest for them to count toward it? If we kill morchok i don't think i will have a chance to go and get the stage 2 daggers before we kill the 2nd boss, and would prefer not to waste clusters if possible.
    "Allons-y!" - David Tennant - 10th Doctor.
    "Bow ties are cool." - Matt Smith - 11th Doctor.

  18. #218
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    144
    yes you can. just dont open remaining clusters
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

  19. #219
    Does anyone know a bug to get DW's chin without getting saved?
    I've heard some things...

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Cetlysm View Post
    Does anyone know a bug to get DW's chin without getting saved?
    I've heard some things...
    U heard nada.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •