Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zik3l View Post

@Bluegirl91 - This seems to be a rumor going around, however makes little to no sense. The ring that you pickpocket from Hagara is handed in to a NPC in Wyrmrest temple. This means that you shouldn't need to take that ring out of the instance anyway. You will still be able to go in without killing any bosses, pick pocket her and hand in for the next stage of the quests without a lock. The ring should not despawn - no one else has experienced this and when I did the quest 2 nights ago I zoned out with Hagara's ring (no hand in) and did not have the ring despawn.
    Thanks. It was only a concern because it could mean you should not wipe on her, or else the ring would vanish if you release your ghost.

Even if that was the issue, you could always pick pocket and port back to get the hand in before you attempt her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Deleted
    anyone done this on Live in the US and seen if more than 1 rogue can pickpocket?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    anyone done this on Live in the US and seen if more than 1 rogue can pickpocket?
    I'm going to take a guess and assume their realms aren't up yet.

US Realms won't be up for another 7.5 hours at this time of this post. Please post here if anyone can confirm when servers do go live whether or not more then one rogue can pickpocket hagra, thanks!

While I'm sure our rogue is quite happy with it, as a caster main, I'm jealous of just how much faster the rogue questline is. It took forever just to get my 378 staff, due to getting screwed by RNG, with rogues able to get their 397 daggers first week. Oh, get to have so much fun trying to pug Firelands starting this week...

This questline has me wondering. [Elementium Gem Cluster] contains [Shadowy Gems] in which we need to collect 333 of to complete the portion of the quest. Then the next collection portion has you collecting [Elementium Gem Cluster]x60. Are there two different [Elementium Gem Cluster]'s? Only one rogue can work on the entire collection portion of the legendary daggers till it's complete for another rogue to be able to commence collections?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Latin View Post
    This questline has me wondering. [Elementium Gem Cluster] contains [Shadowy Gems] in which we need to collect 333 of to complete the portion of the quest. Then the next collection portion has you collecting [Elementium Gem Cluster]x60. Are there two different [Elementium Gem Cluster]'s? Only one rogue can work on the entire collection portion of the legendary daggers till it's complete for another rogue to be able to commence collections?
    It's the same item so only one rogue can work on it at the same time.

meh, we have three raiding rogues.. so in 7 months all of us will hopefully have the legendaries..

Well your looking at 119 25 man boss kills per legendry set (3 to start the quest chain and then 116 after for the bits, assuming ave. drops). So if your not clearing the place from this week expect it to take you even longer I'm affraid.

Im sorry if this has been asked before.
    But can a Rogue enter someone's lock where they have cleared up to Haggara, save him/herself to that lock, leave, make a new group and go in and pickpocket her?

You won't have the lock unless you kill a boss, so no you can't make your own lock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

you can have as many people pickpocket as you want just have to reset the boss in between each pickpocket

Quote Originally Posted by Gibson21 View Post
    you can have as many people pickpocket as you want just have to reset the boss in between each pickpocket
    Have you confirmed this today on live?

Confirming that it is currently working on US live realms. First rogue handed in quest, we pulled and reset, second rogue pick pocketed with no problems.

does hagarra's trash reset if you reset the boss?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Nope. Once you've done the gauntlet, it's done!

Any updates on multiple rogues being able to pick pocket after a reset of the boss?
    It looks like they hotfixed it, and it now isn't respawning in between pulls. Can anyone confirm?

Copied from the wow rogue forums:

"It's very simple. There is NO LIMIT to the number of rogues that can pickpocket. no 12 hour, 15 min, reset raid, nothing.

all you need is for her to despawn for the pockets to refill. that means, pull and wipe.

there are raids selling pickpockets in trade by the dozen. you zone in, pickpocket, turn in quest, leave. the person running the raid aggros her, dies, GY runs back in and she's there again ready for next pickpocket.

obviously the buyer rogues don't get saved."

source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657276305

Quote Originally Posted by IsoLovesYou View Post
    Copied from the wow rogue forums:

"It's very simple. There is NO LIMIT to the number of rogues that can pickpocket. no 12 hour, 15 min, reset raid, nothing.

all you need is for her to despawn for the pockets to refill. that means, pull and wipe.

there are raids selling pickpockets in trade by the dozen. you zone in, pickpocket, turn in quest, leave. the person running the raid aggros her, dies, GY runs back in and she's there again ready for next pickpocket.

obviously the buyer rogues don't get saved."

source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657276305
    TBH, i expect this to be a bug. I found many posts about this, but there are some already starting to say that this isn't possible anymore. Hotfixed already?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.