Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Confirming Ainurr. Everyone else is phased differently. For them Ravenholdt just has a bunch of NPCs in it (poison vendor, junkbox turnin guy). The can neither see you nor any of the legendary questline NPCs like Wrathion, etc. In fact, you can't even group summon into the area while it is phased, you have to fly a bit outside of it before the summon will work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banan View Post
    If ive alrdy run a LFR on my rogue and are saved on all bosses, can i still join a normal raid and pickpocket hagara even tho im saved in LFR?
    LFR saves have no effect on Normal or Heroic locks. So yes, yes you can.

Great Faqs... Just curious about collecting shadowy gems and clusters... Currently I need 7 more shadowy gems, tomorrow night when I raid and get those gems... will I have to drop raid, go turn in quest, go to kara and kill nalice before I can go back to collecting clusters or can I just continue on once I get my 7 gems tomorrow night and turn in the shadowy gems quest then... I am concerned that I will miss clusters if I try and continue on with the raid once getting my gems.... any advice would be great. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by effuuman View Post
    will I have to drop raid
    no you can just keep looting clusters just you dont need to open them

Thank you for the confirmation!

Ok, have a few questions on mechanics regarding the legendary daggers themselves, I just got them so my mind is spinning trying to figure out how much my average rotation will change on a fight such as H:Morchok or H:Ultraxion etc due to how they work or anticipation....

I'm a combat rogue right now since they need me combat for heroics, otherwise i'd be assass... :/

1) Should I still use Adren Rush after 30 stacks or is the risk of wasting it too high that I should save it till after the proc happens.
    2) should I be saving my second pot for a proc or just use it like I normally would (With hero except on ultra with hero at start)
    3) should I be using the proc to apply things such as SnD
    4) Is SnD extremely crucial to keep up to keep up even more so then before i got them (I'm kinda terrible at keeping it up so do i need to make a big flashy thing reminding me)
    5)is there any way to predict when it will proc
    6) if its approx time for hero anyway would it be more beneficial to holler for hero soon as it procs and hope or should I stay quite and hope I have agility stacks again once hero is up.
    7) about how much dps am I going to lose if hero is popped right after a proc?

These are just some of the things my raid leader and I were discussing about them as I smacked away at a target dummy trying to figure out how much my playstyle will change come next Tuesday when we raid again....

And side note: If you consider them welfare epics... then really... why play the class and get them instead of letting someone that appreciates them get them... I absolutely love them, and honestly have to agree with the previous poster that its more "difficult" to get legendaries now rather then rng based...
    ^ Honest question not being a jerk or troll....

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    Ok, have a few questions on mechanics regarding the legendary daggers themselves, I just got them so my mind is spinning trying to figure out how much my average rotation will change on a fight such as H:Morchok or H:Ultraxion etc due to how they work or anticipation....

I'm a combat rogue right now since they need me combat for heroics, otherwise i'd be assass... :/

1) Should I still use Adren Rush after 30 stacks or is the risk of wasting it too high that I should save it till after the proc happens.
    2) should I be saving my second pot for a proc or just use it like I normally would (With hero except on ultra with hero at start)
    3) should I be using the proc to apply things such as SnD
    4) Is SnD extremely crucial to keep up to keep up even more so then before i got them (I'm kinda terrible at keeping it up so do i need to make a big flashy thing reminding me)
    5)is there any way to predict when it will proc
    6) if its approx time for hero anyway would it be more beneficial to holler for hero soon as it procs and hope or should I stay quite and hope I have agility stacks again once hero is up.
    7) about how much dps am I going to lose if hero is popped right after a proc?

These are just some of the things my raid leader and I were discussing about them as I smacked away at a target dummy trying to figure out how much my playstyle will change come next Tuesday when we raid again....

1) You absolutely should be using AR EVERY time it is up. If you're below 30 stacks, you can sneak in a KS beforehand. The value of the proc for combat is that it reduces your cooldowns. If your spam evis brings it off CD, use it immediately, since it isn't on GCD.

2) It won't be easy to save it for a proc. Pot right before you pop AR when you have 30+ stacks.

3) Yes, you can use proc for SnD if it going to fall off. It's exacty the same as normal rotation.

4) SnD is always extremely crucial. Make a power aura.

5) Nope. I've procced at 50 stacks as many times as I have at 32.

6) Probably not worth it to the raid, and barely worth it for your DPS. Energy is irrelevant during a proc, so it actually hurts to proc during lust. You could be using the extra energy you generate, but you won't with a proc. Don't bother trying to line up proc with much of anything, it is so unpredictable.

7) See 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed View Post
    1) You absolutely should be using AR EVERY time it is up. If you're below 30 stacks, you can sneak in a KS beforehand. The value of the proc for combat is that it reduces your cooldowns. If your spam evis brings it off CD, use it immediately, since it isn't on GCD.

2) It won't be easy to save it for a proc. Pot right before you pop AR when you have 30+ stacks.

3) Yes, you can use proc for SnD if it going to fall off. It's exacty the same as normal rotation.

4) SnD is always extremely crucial. Make a power aura.

5) Nope. I've procced at 50 stacks as many times as I have at 32.

6) Probably not worth it to the raid, and barely worth it for your DPS. Energy is irrelevant during a proc, so it actually hurts to proc during lust. You could be using the extra energy you generate, but you won't with a proc. Don't bother trying to line up proc with much of anything, it is so unpredictable.

7) See 6.
    Thank you thank you! ^^
    We're trying to guess as to what all is going to happen to my dps on our zon'ozz attempts due to this so yeah we will see next week...
    Thanks again!

A few times on heroic Zon, my fury would proc as I'm killing a flail (though this happened on our first few attempts when I was needed to help kill a flail before swapping to cleave to the claw). When you get a proc and the target dies, the proc is wasted. If you immediately swap to a new target, the proc doesn't return - even if there was 2-3 seconds remaining. Hope this makes sense... and anyone correct me if I am wrong (I've only had the daggers for a few weeks).

10+ Year Old Account
    The proc is still active, but largely inaccessible. If you're able to use a finisher off the corpse, you'll still proc 5CP onto your new target (SnD, recup), but things that have a fancy death clear combo points. If you really get screwed, you can SS/Evis and get into your 5 CPs in 2 GCDs (wasting a third of the proc). Fury is on you; on activation, it grants 5 CP. After that, it grants 5 CP on your current target every time you use a finisher. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by RemJay24 View Post
    A few times on heroic Zon, my fury would proc as I'm killing a flail (though this happened on our first few attempts when I was needed to help kill a flail before swapping to cleave to the claw). When you get a proc and the target dies, the proc is wasted. If you immediately swap to a new target, the proc doesn't return - even if there was 2-3 seconds remaining. Hope this makes sense... and anyone correct me if I am wrong (I've only had the daggers for a few weeks).
    Noticed this as well. It's wildly annoying when it happens.
    Like RemJay said, the buff on yourself only gives you the first stack of combo points. The rest is on the target.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft View Post
    Noticed this as well. It's wildly annoying when it happens.
    Like RemJay said, the buff on yourself only gives you the first stack of combo points. The rest is on the target.
    No, if you go to another target and perform a finisher on the new target and your fury is still up, it will automatically generate the 5 cps on the new target. This still sucks massively since as Muga said, you waste 1/3 of the proc by having to use those 2 gcd's (more if you have to run to the new target).

You can also use Redirect, but I'm not sure if that's an option if your finisher was the killing blow on the previous target. And by "fancy death", I assume he means when things become literally untargetable or uninteractible. An example would be the Corrupted Blood at Spine of Deathwing. Though that's moreso because they don't really die; they just transform into the residue.

I'm curious if anyone has an addon or something that will flash that I've gained Fury of the Destroyer other than Blizzard's dinky icon buff at the top of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'm curious if anyone has an addon or something that will flash that I've gained Fury of the Destroyer other than Blizzard's dinky icon buff at the top of the screen.
    Set it up with powerauras

332 Shadowy gems. GG Game, you're a good troll.
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren

I've had inconsistent results when trying to Redirect in the middle of the proc. Mostly it'll redirect the current 5cps but won't continue to produce them for the duration of the proc, but I think that a couple of times it actually did redirect the whole proc. Anyone else had this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't redirect, use a finisher. Problem solved.

SnD and Recup can both be used in place of redirect, using the same GCD, to benefit rather than doing nothing, and will cause Fury of the Destroyer to put 5 CP on your new target, just like redirect. Redirecting "the whole proc" doesn't make sense. Fury doesn't proc on your target, it procs on you. It gives you 5 CP on your current target, and causes all subsequent finishing moves to create 5 CP. I addressed this a few posts up.

I got the stage 2 daggers last week as I have been in inactive guilds and dont always raid every week. My general feedback on the questline is very good indeed, I would have liked a few more sneaking type quest and maybe a couple of extra assassinations rather than just the regular raiding stuff. Maybe even a rather difficult one that you would have many attempts at or even need to get better gear to kill it. But I have thoroughly enjoyed the 2 sneaking killing quests.

So well done blizzard. How about a few more of these class specific questlines for things in the future, obviously not legendary weapons but other interesting items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can some 1 give me the link for the legendary procs in Poweraura, thanks!