Help us get H rag before the patch pls! :)

Edit- heroic rag

yes its another one of "those" threads, but i know how much you people like tearing logs apart to find the weakness because you're all EVIL! lol jk jk

In all seriousness i would love any critiques and feedback as we have been putting in attempts for a few weeks now. We have a few glimmers of light here and there getting to 2nd transition cleanly but just have some random deaths here and there preventing us from getting solid pushes into P3 consistantly.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/c6e50n03frq8y5h1/

Here is WOL, Thank you in advance for any and all help. any other info needed please lemme know.
    Last edited by Wiiheal; 2011-11-18 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Heroic rag
    Wiiheals - Trollbane

Looking at your Baleroc kill from 02-11, your dps is just weak. That is probably not what's causing you to wipe on Rag before phase 3, but if you do not address that weakness, you'll not kill it. Addressing it would involve everyone reading up on their class and spending hours and hours on the dummies learning how to play properly. And have everyone watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgDjG_0ecTI
    Last edited by Pokty; 2011-11-18 at 11:09 AM.

Bale we 3 heal just for comfort and I doubt people are pre potting or even using pots during the fight. While I know this doesn't make or break dps it does contribute to numbers. On rag we are getting through p1 popping 2 traps with 2 out at transition that need to be popped during p2. P2 is 3 sets of seeds easily even with having to have the priest pop 2 traps. Just trying to make it to p3 constantly without the random deaths.
    Wiiheals - Trollbane

In all seriousness have you checked the guide for Heroic Ragnaros on www.LearntoRaid.com ? If that doesn't answer most of your questions please ask more specific ones there, on these boards, or via PM and I'd be more than happy to have myself or my friends help.

GLHF

-Killars