best partner for sub rogue 2v2

what is the best partner to a sub rogue in 2v2 to reach 2k rat?
    opinion and why?

Deleted
    frost-mage is still nice, because you can cc one enemy player in a row and if dd/heal combo you can shatter the dd down with smokebomb.
    on the healer: sap, ring of frost, silence, sheep, sheep, deepfreeze, deepfreeze (coldsnap), blind, ring of frost... whatever..
    just have your lol-makro ready...

on a second thought (just thinking about wtf-combos i had to face in arena), a feral is also nice.
    both rogue and feral like it from behind, starting the fight with a sap, fisting the other oponent from behind, then cyclone, cyclone, blind the heal, smokebomb the target, job done. lmao combo too, imho.

I don't play 2v2 anymore (in some way because of the "inbalance") and only have 2.2k rating in 3v3, so perhaps my observations aren't correct. but getting to a 2k rating with one of those combos should be quite possible, if your realmpool isn't f...d.
    Last edited by mmocb00ca3484d; 2011-11-18 at 10:17 AM.

Frost Mage, Feral Druid, Shadow Priest, Retribution Paladin, Frost DK, MM Hunter, BM Hunter, Rogue, Discipline Priest, Restoration Druid. I wouldn't suggest playing with healers though.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frost mage, forever and always.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    disc priest. its way to easy to peel for him and to set up mana burns with this comp. you will win, eventually.....
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    disc priest. its way to easy to peel for him and to set up mana burns with this comp. you will win, eventually.....
    The keyword being eventually lol. If it's not fast and hard, it's not fun. Just ask your wives.

I love playing with a feral, or ret. Shadow priests take a bit longer than ferals or mages to burst, but they're good as long as you both are talented and can sync well.

My absolute favorite 2s comp is rogue/rogue, though. Get on skype, and just play like pansies. Unfortunately, I couldn't get past 2k with my buddy, though he was severely undergeared, if skilled.
    || Ducivo ||

Deleted
    A frost mage for sure. If you would play with a disc priest you would basicly be a weaker version of feral/disc,
    (wich has a lot more pressure and the same cc).

Ret paladin, hands down. I'm speaking from personal experience, ret/rogue is just so face-roll in twos. Pretty much just try to control the other team and watch the ret blow shit up real quick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballem View Post
    The keyword being eventually lol. If it's not fast and hard, it's not fun. Just ask your wives.
    Thanks for a good laugh .

I play with a mage, but really anything go's untill a certain point with a rogue, just control anything and let your teammate kill the other.