Thread: Loading issue

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

Loading issue

Ever since the beta patch yesterday, once I've got to the char selection page and pressed play, the loading bar gets to the half way point then stops. I can log on with other chars but not my main. Did anyone else have this problem at some point? I'm reluctant to do reinstall because I don't think that will resolve the issue. Any insight would be great. Thanks in advance.

90% of us don't have the 24/7 swtor beta =/

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan7evin View Post
    90% of us don't have the 24/7 swtor beta =/
    Which means there are still 10% that could help him. *SHOCKHORROR*

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Ever since the beta patch yesterday, once I've got to the char selection page and pressed play, the loading bar gets to the half way point then stops. I can log on with other chars but not my main. Did anyone else have this problem at some point? I'm reluctant to do reinstall because I don't think that will resolve the issue. Any insight would be great. Thanks in advance.
    Yeah, i had this problem too. It was some massive error on the server. is better for you to post on the BETA forums.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Aye, it appears so. Apparently, creating/logging different chars sometimes resolves the issue, however not in my case. Guess i'll just have to wait until they resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post

Also got this bug Creating new chars on different servers and such doesn't fix it either.

edit: Trying to reinstall the game again to see if it helps, will update this post once i'm done and post the results if it's fixed!

10+ Year Old Account
    1. You're better off going to the beta forums.
    2. Discussing this is against NDA. (Which people should read, it covers EVERYTHING).
    3. Closing.