Help on Ragnaros Heroic 10 man.

Hey, my guild is currently progressing on Ragnaros heroic, but we are constantly failing the dps in phase 3. Always getting 2 meteors going in in phase 4. I know it is doable with 2 meteors but it is harder.

Here is a log from last night: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/kun6w5r1lt0aszp1/

Do you have any specific tips for our dpsers how they can improve the dps?

Many thanks!

I checked your mage and he could do some easy improvements, that will pay big once he gets the legendary.
    He should reforge the crit on wrists and legs to haste so that way he gets close to the haste cap, and haste is a much better stat over crit and more in p3 dps. The other significant change is finding a replacement to the rune of zeth trinket. The order of best trinket available for him are Shard of woe > H theralion mirror > Moonwell chalice. Shard might be out of range, and if he hasn't done any molten front quest he won't get the moonwell anytime soon. Hes best bet is the mirror that would give him a substantial boost in dps and its really easy to get in 1 hour or less. Those changes can make up to 1000-1500 dps, if its done on every player, it will put your guild closer to 1 meteor.
    Tiandar --------- retired
    US Executus <Static> 13/13h , 7/7H, 6/8 H (25 man)
    staticraid.com

I would like to bump this, bump bump

Can you have your Warlock log out in his PVE gear/spec, can't tell if he's reforged right. By how little his Doomguard is doing there may be something wrong with his gear. This Warlock: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kiirx/advanced

Here is the cooldown usage for him.

2 big things:

1.) He's getting the Moonwell Chalice buff AFTER he uses Metamorphosis. why? Because he is macroing Moonwell Chalice with this Metamorphosis. Look, he summoned the Moonwell at the exact same time he Meta'd. But the thing is, when you use the trinket, it doesn't give you the buff - it summons the Moonwell. The Moonwell gives you the buff, but as you can see in the log, it doesn't happen instantly. So if you macro Chalice with Meta, your Meta will never receive the 1700 Mastery buff from the Chalice, which is HUGE. Chalice gives a 19% damage boost to all damage he does while in Meta, and all demon damage done during the Chalice buff. Just have him use Chalice seperately than everything else. You can see that it takes a little over 1/4 of a second for the Moonwell to buff you with Blessing of the Moonwell. He should wait about 1/2 a second after popping Chalice before popping Meta.

2.) He potted after summoning Doomguard. Doomguard scales crazy good with Mastery, Int, and Spell Power, and that's a bunch of damage his Doomguard didn't get to deal, for no reason.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Your dps will get better and better as you get more comfortable with that phase. Your warlock should be doing 45k+ ours does 55k every time now. It's not anyone specific, your entire raids DPS is low, everyone should be above 30k, really closer to 32-34k range. Make sure your melee are attacking from behind and have healers or tanks knock back the meteor, you don't want your DPS to have to move or kite the meteor ever. The transition is really important too, you should aim for at least 1 scion to be dead, if not both, when he reemerges. I am a noob and cant post links yet or I would link you our last kill p3 logs. GL hope you get him before 4.3!

We actually have or healers knocking, and our holy pala is solohealing p3 so our rdruid can go treeform and go nuts with his wraths. Hopefully it will go much better on tomorrows raid.