15+ Year Old Account

Interesting PvE Weapon

First page of MMO champion:

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/78479/souldrinker/

Very interesting proc, and note how it isn't unqiue and can be used in either hand.

For you SMF warriors, Frost DKs, and Combat Rogues out there...would a pair of these make you absolutely rediculous in PvP given a relatively high proc rate and low cooldown?

I know I'll be tempted to give it a whirl when my guild downs heroic Deathwing within 2-3 weeks of the top 20 world guilds.

Hm. 1.7% of your max health: assuming you have 150k (no idea of how much PvPers have but it should be around this amount), that'd be 2,550 damage, 5,100 healing. Assuming both proc at the same time that can be bursts of 10,200 healing before talents/cooldowns.

Seems pretty nice, but not really game breaking. I suppose it comes down to proc chances, which unfortunately we don't know yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    The place with the best beers in the world!
    There is already an existing thread:

Mmo-c thread

Arena Junkies Thread
    Last edited by velkanius; 2011-11-18 at 01:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Deleted
    if the proc chance is like mending then it´s nowhere near gamebreaking. But having this as tank for baleroc, now that would be smthing

Are those weapons not from Deathwing HC? not many people will have them.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Are those weapons not from Deathwing HC? not many people will have them.
    There's weaker versions with a 1.5% heal and 1.3% heal from normal and LFR respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    There's weaker versions with a 1.5% heal and 1.3% heal from normal and LFR respectively.
    True true.

Maybe prot will make a nice comback in pvp with those as in prot warriors and pallys