Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zabimaru View Post
    guild wars 2 seems to cheap and clunky to me to even bother with it.
    One thing I have learned over the past few days is the terms "cheap and clunky" are very subjective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyfrax View Post
    WHY would you think this, really? If you're such a GW2 fanboy, you should know GW2 has NO sub, as in you don't pay a monthly fee, as in you can play SWTOR and GW2 without quitting one. Holy shit playing multiple games, it sounds crazy i know but guess what, i'm going to be doing the same thing.

But to be honest, i'd much rather prefer people like you only play GW2, so i only have to interact with you over there ^^
    Does that mean I will play TOR? No, I'm gonna be in Wow and in GW2 .... god TOR looks bad

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTrollingsworth View Post
    hopefully jar jar binks
    Yes! (10char)

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    Does that mean I will play TOR? No, I'm gonna be in Wow and in GW2 .... god TOR looks bad
    Why would someone who loves MLP:FiM be trolling TOR forums?

Infracted.*
    Your post had nothing to do with the topic. Please post on topic and constructively.*
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-11-20 at 06:10 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    Please if you have nothing constructive to really say on the topic, and no desire to play or even discuss the game leave the forums designated to it.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I really am encouraged when I hear people say it's "Just like WoW except with different graphics and a Bioware's good story handling".

To me that's exactly what I'm looking for. I assume there will be other improvements to the WoW formula, but just incremental ones - not major differences. I LIKE the wow formula. I just am tired of Azeroth and the same 'ol trolls and orcs and elves and humans.

Also it will be nice to get back in on the ground floor again. MMOs are really exciting when they're launched - everyone's leveling together, discovering the best way to be good, finding new friends and surprises, running all the content - it's great!

Even if it only lasts 6 months I don't care, I'm sure I'll enjoy it while it does last.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority but I really am encouraged when I hear people say it's "Just like WoW except with different graphics and a Bioware's good story handling".

To me that's exactly what I'm looking for. I assume there will be other improvements to the WoW formula, but just incremental ones - not major differences. I LIKE the wow formula. I just am tired of Azeroth and the same 'ol trolls and orcs and elves and humans.

Also it will be nice to get back in on the ground floor again. MMOs are really exciting when they're launched - everyone's leveling together, discovering the best way to be good, finding new friends and surprises, running all the content - it's great!

Even if it only lasts 6 months I don't care, I'm sure I'll enjoy it while it does last.
    i personally do not think the game is anything like wow today. It does however have that old Vanilla/BC feel with even better storytelling and progression.

Quote Originally Posted by torftw View Post
    Really good description from post #13
    Can this be stickied on this forum somewhere. Something like "How is SW:TOR different from WoW" I've been trying to find out for a while what it does new, and all people keep linking are videos that look like a cross between mass Effect and WoW and explain none of this.

Quote Originally Posted by RatFanatic View Post
    Why would someone who loves MLP:FiM be trolling TOR forums?
    i like MLP, and i like tor, i also don't like GW2, and i am also gay. have a issue with that?

Infracted.*
    Your post had nothing to do with the topic. Reporting and not replying is the better answer. Please post on topic and constructively.*
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-11-20 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    I've played the beta for a bit, and the basic gameplay is almost exactly like WoW. There are differences, of course, but if you're sick of WoW's gameplay, you likely won't be happy with SW:TOR either. If you're okay with the WoW gameplay, but unhappy with WoW as a game or simply looking for something fresh, you'll probably enjoy SW:TOR.
    So not true, played TOR and loved it and I am sick of WoW. That said the first 10 levels in TOR can be appalling and make you want to quite the game due to lack of abilities, good companion, starship, mount and alike. Once you get to around 15/20 you start getting more tools for you to use and so forth
    -K

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vissi the cruel View Post
    i like MLP, and i like tor, i also don't like GW2, and i am also gay. have a issue with that?
    notice the person he quoted on that please. The person he quoted stated they had zero interest in TOR. No one has an issue with people liking other games, but ones who just come here to troll are not welcome. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by vissi the cruel View Post
    Do you want to make being gay an issue?

I'm most interested in a developed server community. WoW has lost this completely and it has killed the game for me. This would be the reason I picked the game up or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing, then going back through to start the infractions. Please post better, people.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net