Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    huh NDA content guys.. its not because they put a simple trailer about the instance that you have the right to tell us about anything you have seen in the beta.
    NDA Has been lifted (12 hours ago), so it's ok to post beta tuff.

huh NDA content guys.. its not because they put a simple trailer about the instance that you have the right to tell us about anything you have seen in the beta.
    And the NDA was dropped if you didn't know. People have been streaming SWTOR all day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    And the NDA was dropped if you didn't know. People have been streaming SWTOR all day.
    Damn you Skyrim :/
    they could have put that in the news section.. anyway..

That's understandable :P I've been obsessed with Skyrim too.

Well. Since NDA was liftet they can actually talk about details.

We had a dps get punted off the side every time... just like in the trailer ><.

What I really appreciate about these early flashpoints is they have REAL mechanics. You CAN wipe to standing in bad things. My group finally got it down the first time I ran it because I (the healer) dinged in the middle of the fight because of XP from the adds and tehrefore went to a full force bar to heal through the avoidable dmg everybody was taking. It's pretty intense.

Also: that bridge over the asteroid chute they show? OMG it's worse than the elevator boss. We didn't know what it did the first time & everybody got turned into space dust.