ram upgrade help

hi im looking to buy 12GB ram but im not sure if the one i found will fit/work in my MB
    my MB is a "asus p6t" got 6GB atm and uses it all when playing bf3 -_-.

this is what i found so far http://www.cinemagic.dk/shop/mushkin...r3-61858p.html the webside is in danish but cant really find the same ram on any other webside so..

dont know how good goolge is to translate but http://translate.google.dk/translate...p.html&act=url its a try =)

Deleted
    I don't know that Memory, but what I can tell you is that I recommend you getting anything you find in the list that is found on the site you posted (Memory/Device Support tab).
    I would also recommend you to not get more than 8GB RAM, since that is pretty much a waste, unless you also edit graphics.
    Even if you think that by getting more RAM, to be "high-end" in the future as well, the RAM u get today will still be outdated then (DDR4, 5, 6, etc.)

Deleted
    Moved to "Computer Build Help".

I find it hard to see how Battlefield 3 would use up 6GB worth of RAM (including Windows and whatnot). Are you sure the amount of RAM you have is the issue?

I went from 6gb to 8gb the day Skyrim came out and I see zero difference for BF3 going from 6 to 8gb. This is with a few programs going on iin the backround (windows media player, firefox etc).

BF3 should come no where close to 6GB. You're probably just seeing Window's cache filling it up, not the game.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

my problem is that my computer eat up ram the longer its turned on so after like 4 hours it uses about 4-4.5GB ram where there is nothing i can close..
    sometimes when i play bf3 i see i have around 80MB ram left... sometimes even around 35mb.... so..

---------- Post added 2011-11-19 at 12:05 PM ----------

any1? =), dont want to waste money buying the wrong ram or something like that.. and also something i forgot to say is,
    that when im buying the 12GB there is a big chance i wont get 18GB ram but only 12GB as my CPU cooler block 3 ram slots so might only have room for 3 slots with is why i buy 12GB (3x4GB) and not just 6GB (3x2GB) =)