The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Fury Warrior LF 10M Raid Group - EST Server pref.

Fury Warrior looking for a 10-man based raiding group for Firelands and 4.3 raiding.
    Very competent, competitive DPS. Very active and aware in situational battles.

Looking for guild at least 7/7 in FL.
    Please if you wish to contact for further information upon your questioning, send me a message via MMO-Champ profile or clown_freak420@yahoo.com

Thank you for your interest.

Kobaetic we could use a solid dps like you in our raid ASAP. Quarantined is a 25 man raiding guild located on the Shadowmoon server. We are 6/7 HM in Firelands. Our raid days are Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST. Right now we have a high need for players that are able to do high dps and boss mechanics. Please contact me on realid: goliath_1988(at)yahoo(dot)com so we can discuss more about the guild and you in greater detail. Our website is www(dot)quarantinedwow(dot)com . Good luck in your searches and I hope to hear from you soon.

We currently are farming 6/7 HM within two-three hours and we are disenchanting a lot of loot. We are looking to go into 4.3 with a roster of about 30-32 players so that we have a chance at being competitve on our server and shooting for the top 25 man horde side guild. We are willing to by-pass a written application if you prefer not doing these and we can simply do a vent interview. If you are able to make the times on a consistent basis then please add me to realid so we can discuss a position for you in our guild asap.