Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

most rare achievement

for you guys, what's the most rare and most dificult achievements in game?

imo, the most rare might be Tribute to Immortality, most difficult 250k HKs due to time consuming and maybe 2700 on 3s.
    Last edited by mmoc315d56a69f; 2011-11-19 at 01:49 AM.

Probably Master Angler of Azeroth considering it's based solely on RNG and there's a lot of competition each time it's available.

Scarab Lord or Tribute to Immortality are probably the most rare. Hardest in the game might be Insane. Or Heroic Rag.

well a r1 pvp title the chance of seeing any one with one of thoes is tiny

Stood in the Fire skidmarksteve's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scarab Lord, only a 1-3 people have it per sever have it and its been a long time since you could get it so a lot of them have probably quit playing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Scarab Lord isn't hard, It isn't even obtainable any more.
    I'd say Frostbitten/Bloody Rare

Scarab Lord has to be the most rare achievement, simply by being one-per-server and unobtainable at this point in time.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

To be fair, we should only include currently obtainable achievements, of course non-obtainable ones are rare now.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    To be fair, we should only include currently obtainable achievements, of course non-obtainable ones are rare now.
    OP didn't ask for it to be limited to only currently obtainable ones, and even when it WAS obtainable, Scarab Lord was still one-per-server.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scarab Lord is not a clear winner, "one-per-server" is a lot more common than the Sinestra ICHYOTSOHAIA achievement.

As far as Master Angler, figure that two people per server per week win a fishing tournaments. Granted some of them will be dupes, but those numbers have still got to be pretty high by now. I see a lot of Salty people running around now (/brag though I was one of the first after LK release).

Well, I am quite proud of having "The Fifth Element", an achievement that required a huge grind and is now unobtainable.

i agree scarab lord

Hundreds of Scarab Lords were churned out when 3.0.2 hit because the gates reset on some servers so it's not rare at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    is there an achievement for having EVERY achievement? If there is, i bet thats the one that is the hardest...

15+ Year Old Account
    Scarab Lord is not "one-per-server" as people say, you had around one hour or so after first player hit the gong to do it yourself. That hardly happen though since people never thought it would work. Also there is that server that bugged and had everyone in Silithus get it when the player hit gong

As for rare I would agree with Tribute to Immortality (not having anyone die on any bosses on 25man Trial of the Grand Crusader)

Scarab lord wins out for rarest in the game if you count achievements that can't be gotten anymore. I would give it second hardest.

I can't heard you over the sound of how awesome I am is the rarest that is achievable in game today, and I would call it the hardest.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

I would say The Justicar and Battlemaster. I don't see many players if any with those titles.

Quote Originally Posted by MoFalcon View Post
    is there an achievement for having EVERY achievement? If there is, i bet thats the one that is the hardest...
    No there is not, but there are people who have every one, or at least I remember a front page post on this site during wotlk when someone managed it, but obviously there are more achievements now.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Draygona View Post
    I would say The Justicar and Battlemaster. I don't see many players if any with those titles.
    while i'll agree that they are rare, i wouldn't say they're the rarest. i'd say the old school mount achievement, it was a hell of a grind in vanilla and there wasn't much time to earn it.

Hero of Shattrath, I have everything else listed in this thread except Scarab Lord & Old School ride. Hero of Shattrath is definitely more rare but has no reward really closely followed by Immortality, on Illidan only 2 or 3 guilds got it and a lot of them have since quit.

Sinestra achievement isn't hard to go back and farm at 390 item level, she dies during the red buff. Master Angler of Azeroth isn't that rare world wide, 2 people get it per week per server and has been out for years now. Justicar and Battlemaster you can quite easily get with botting, not that rare.

Edit: If this counts, the rarest is probably a Death's Demise that means something, not a death's demise in ToGC gear or HC ICC gear. One that actually was good.

Edit2: I forgot about Bloodthirsty title (250k HKs)... That wins.
    Last edited by Obsession; 2011-11-20 at 01:51 PM.