Respeccing your talent tree

Hey all, I havn't seen a for sure answer on this yet, but can you respec your TALENT TREE at all? I am aware that you cannot -- at any point -- respec your AC.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacu View Post
    Hey all, I havn't seen a for sure answer on this yet, but can you respec your TALENT TREE at all? I am aware that you cannot -- at any point -- respec your AC.
    Yes.. you can respec within your AC aka. your 3 talenttrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Belial View Post
    Yes.. you can respec within your AC.
    Thanks, do you have any concrete evidence to back that up? (Sorry I've just learned not to trust everything you see on forums without something to back it up :P) Such as a bioware post etc.

lol' tired and thought you ment WoW >.<

never mind

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    lol' tired and thought you ment WoW >.<

never mind
    Usually SWTOR questions are held in the SWTOR forum :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacu View Post
    Thanks, do you have any concrete evidence to back that up? (Sorry I've just learned not to trust everything you see on forums without something to back it up :P) Such as a bioware post etc.
    You can dig through the Dev quotes on the official site if you want "concrete" evidence. I'm personally to lazy to go back through 6 months of posts lol.

Re-speccing your talent points within your AC is in the current builds. It currently starts out at 0 cost and increases with each respecc. I only respecced a couple of times so I don't know if there is a cap on the cost. Things like this could change by release as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very very very unlikely they would remove the function ever (never mind between now and release). but as of last weekend, you could respec, as the above poster said, stating at 0 credits and moving up
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

10+ Year Old Account
    You can respec your AC as well. The only issue is that it will be a HIGH cost once you're max level to prevent you from switching to healing after tanking just to fill a spot. (Avoiding what WoW did with lol I dps'd now i'm tanking!). The cost of switching AC's will drastically go up as you level, but not that bad within the first couple levels in case you pick an AC you really don't enjoy. Also, this kind of prevents people from conforming to the current 'OP' build unless you're rich and can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    You can respec your AC as well. The only issue is that it will be a HIGH cost once you're max level to prevent you from switching to healing after tanking just to fill a spot. (Avoiding what WoW did with lol I dps'd now i'm tanking!). The cost of switching AC's will drastically go up as you level, but not that bad within the first couple levels in case you pick an AC you really don't enjoy. Also, this kind of prevents people from conforming to the current 'OP' build unless you're rich and can afford it.
    yesterday or the day before there was an interview with a european fan site and they said they removed all AC switching now as they don't think it is necessary. I hope they add in the switch for the first 10 levels or so to get a taste of which AC you like better.

Didn't Bioware just state that they're now not allowing AC switching?

-Alamar

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rmanent-Choice

I participated in the last two weekends (I have my ways!) and neither weekend had a way to change your AC.

The person you go to to pick your AC will even tell you before you make the final pick, that once chosen you may not go back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are these trainers that let you respec? I didn't see one in the beta and can't find one know either.

THey should bee next to you class trainer in the fleet/capital city