Thread: It is FRIDAY!!!

10+ Year Old Account

It is FRIDAY!!!

Celebrating the end of the workweek AND my immediate superior left early! After working and scheduling and interviewing for 9 hours straight (15 minute lunch), I am already in fuckaround mode. I think I'll give the rest of my staff a break for the rest of the day.

Blizz Blues here I come.

What are YOU doing revving up for the weekend?

Last edited by Uennie; 2011-11-19 at 02:15 AM.

Deleted
    its actually saturday here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    its actually saturday here
    Awh ... Well what did you do on Friday?

Deleted
    What the hell is this I feel confused.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post

skyrim. lots of it.
    i should probably find some other way to fill my weekends, skyrim wont keep me entertained forever

---------- Post added 2011-11-19 at 02:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru View Post
    What the hell is this I feel confused.
    i think this guy is happy that its friday.

I'm trying to muster the energy to get around to doing some character modeling. I'm going to attempt to make a Little Sister (BioShock), so at least I'll be inspired, but I'm not looking forward to how many hours I'll have to put in. So, yeah, I'm not really looking forward to my weekend. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    skyrim. lots of it.
    i should probably find some other way to fill my weekends, skyrim wont keep me entertained forever

---------- Post added 2011-11-19 at 02:13 AM ----------

i think this guy is happy that its friday.
    Well I think so, because if I'm not mistaken the game actually does end if you storymode it all the way through?

Sadly, when I saw this title that blasted song still was the first thing that popped into my head. Rebecca Black is pernicious, yo.

Deleted
    I was out drinking with friends.. it wasn't a big thing.. but got my favorite drink, a tequila sunrise, that made me forget all the s*** of the week

Well I think so, because if I'm not mistaken the game actually does end if you storymode it all the way through?
    I've yet to beat Skyrim, but it doesn't "end" after "beating" Oblivion, so I seriously doubt it. Bethesda games rarely "end". And even if it does "end", there's always TONS of content to do, miscellaneous quests, item hunting, etcetc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by logintime View Post
    Sadly, when I saw this title that blasted song still was the first thing that popped into my head. Rebecca Black is pernicious, yo.
    LOL YES!

I hate this song, but Opie & Anthony got it stuck in my head.

OP: My Friday sucked like usual. work, work, work, and more work.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Attempted to level a Wargen hunter, but their starting zone is so never ending and droll. ugh quit at level 11. Time to rerolll!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyzic View Post
    Just got done working 60+ hours this week, and im ready for Skyrim all weekend lol. Gonna attempt to not leave my recliner for at least a full day. ^^
    what about toilet breaks? :| or are you just gona do it in your chair? its going to be awfully dirty and smelly there after 1 day!also food and drink, you're going to need to get up for those at some point. your whole day is flawed!

It was good, but then a good friend of mine had a death in the family, so we're going out drinking.

With my Friday, I'm waiting for it to be Sunday. I think my sig and avatar explain why nicely.

Deleted
    I got drunk.

On Saturday............. I got drunk.