Deleted

need some pet help

hi

just made a orc hunter lvl1 and i tend to level it with just BG's ( so pvp ) and i was wondering what pet would be the best for this cause there are so many pets i got no clue what to take or what there ability's and damage is

basicly i know nothing :/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the spider for the root, can usually give you enough time to get an aimed shot off

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the crab. It has a 4 or 5 second root ability, as well as talents such as Intervene, Roar of Sacrifice, Charge, etc. Quite useful.
    Hi

Pets don't get their special abilities until level 20. Once you're that level, spiders are good. All pets have the same base damage, so the only difference is in their talents.

As stated above, all pets are completely identical prior to level 20, as this is where they finally get access to their family skill and their first talent point. Once you get there though there's several really good options.

Spiders - ranged snare
    Birds of prey/Scorpids - disarm (very useful against other hunters, where a spider is useless)
    Crabs/dogs - melee range snare
    Bats/wasps - 2 sec stun
    Nether Rays/Gorillas/Moths - Interrupt (Each has a different range and cooldown, choose carefully)
    Crocolisks - movement slow (kind of redundant, we already have 2 baseline)

If you want buffs instead of utility (I highly recommend utility though), Cats offer the best personal buff in the form of Roar of Courage (agility). Later on, if you're a beast master, and if you can find one, Spirit Beasts have this same buff, but also have the ability to heal (it's targeted so it can heal anyone, yourself included), making them a very solid choice as well.

Also take a moment to check out the talent trees, as there's some very nice things in all 3 trees which can be very handy in PvP. When choosing your pet consider both their family skill as well as their talent tree. And if you're not familiar with it, go to http://www.wow-petopia.com/ for all the pet info you could ever want.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

You asked for a specific pet for a specific task. I like you, a lot of hunters come here and ask "WHAT IS THE BEST PET FOR ALL THE THINGS?" and there is no answer to that.

Cyph3r's post is excellent. Definitely check out Petopia, it's a great resource.

A lot of people swear by crabs/dogs/spiders for PvP, so take a look at their trees. I personally prefer Cunning family pets for PvP (so that'd be Spider), and the spiders' snare is slightly better than crab and dog- I think it's one second longer, and it can be cast from range. It's also not channeled.