How many people (or beta testers) lost access tonight?

Came home from work and attempted to log in and it asks for a security answer of my favorite author's name - I never set up a security question like that. They've asked those of us having the problem to post so it can get resolved - funny thing is we cannot log in to the site even to post.

I hate to think how long it will take to hear back from customer service on this as they are probably slammed with complaints right now about it.

Anyone else?

You're not alone. Other people are having this issue. It should get fixed soon I hope.

Thankfully my phone kept me logged in and I can at least post.

It seems very odd. I remember specifically setting up my security questions and the one it's asking is NOT one I chose.

I seem to be the only one reporting that problem.

I was asked to do this.

Of course, all I did was click the link given in the launcher, log in, setup the questions, save them, and continue on my way.

There was a notice on the launcher yesterday that they'd be doing this.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I got an email stating I requested to have my password changed... logged in (using an on-screen keyboard...) and was asked a security question. Luckily, I set up the security question.

when i signed up for the beta and forum account in march they were asking secret questions i think you just may have forgotten the answers just call them

You just have to add a security question on the website and you're set. They announced it in the security thread on the beta forum.
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

Deleted
    Yeah this scared me at first but don't worry, you just log-in on swtor.com and "set" those Questions and Answers and then you can enter the answer in when you log in and your back!

OK problem with mine. I tried to log in too many times and now even the website is asking for the question answer which I don't have soultion?
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Zor-EL View Post
    when i signed up for the beta and forum account in march they were asking secret questions i think you just may have forgotten the answers just call them
    I know for a fact that unless the other security question options were calculus problems I would have never elected to use favorite author's last name as I do not have a favorite author.....because I do not really read much.

Phone finally logged me out so now I will wait until I hear from customer service. I suppose a short break from the beta won't hurt.

Deleted
    There was an e-mail sent out (or perhaps it was on the beta loading screen or on the forums? I dont remember) a couple of days ago telling us we needed to add security questions and answers and that we wont be able to access the game until we do.