Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last DJ View Post
    That faint whistling you hear is the sound of The Joke sailing right over your head.
    Jokes are funny, beauty. This isn't funny, so it is clearly not a joke.
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by SvetlanaSvetlana View Post
    The Daily Blink really needs to stop making stuff. They clearly have lost any of the wit and humor they 'used' to have. All I get from that comic is that "LOLZ SKYRIM IS BTRRER TAN WIW" Justify it all you want, but even if it's an "unfair and unreasonable" (and I'll personally add in uneducated) comparison, they could have at least tried to make wow sound better than they did
    .-At level 4 in wow, you can single-handedly curb a rebellion (Undead), take on a legion of Worgen, be the largest business tycoon in the area (Goblin), and much more.
    -Warrior Shouts can send people running for their lives, disorient people to the point that their movement is impaired, cause enemies to use less force with their attacks, and even rally allies, giving them more vitality
    .-Exploration gives you achievements, tabards, as well as knowledge of locations that would be relevant for later (WELL, I'll give you that it isn't much, but it's still more than 'fatigue')

    I have nothing against Skyrim, but the Daily Blink is really peeving me lately.
    Hi. I'm offering a sale on "Sense of Humor," a magical item that is very rare in the land of Azeroth. PM me if you would like more information.

    Seeing as you lack this item that so many others have, it would be a very wise investment for you. Imagine all the joy it could bring you, and, more importantly, all of your friends and family!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SvetlanaSvetlana View Post
    Jokes are funny, beauty. This isn't funny, so it is clearly not a joke.

    Damn I actually feel bad for you if you can't see the joke in this.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by golf View Post
    Damn I actually feel bad for you if you can't see the joke in this.
    I understand that it's supposed to be a joke, but supposed to be and is are two entirely different animals.

  5. #25
    Stood in the Fire asteest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In front of Blizzard Headquarter
    Posts
    487
    LOL Daily Blink also cool art

  6. #26
    I'm curious to find out how many Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest staff exist in top10 guilds.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by golf View Post
    Damn I actually feel bad for you if you can't see the joke in this.
    I actualy agree with the other poster really.

    Daily blink used to be fun a long long time ago, but they have lost their sense of humour for a lot of episodes now.
    The last 20 episodes or so didn't even raise a smile here.
    Currently playing MMO's: WoW --- Played MMO's before: Wildstar, Tibia, Meridian59, ultima Online, EQ, Rift, Lotro, GW2, AOC, WHO, EQ2, SW:TOR, ESO

  8. #28
    Heh, that skyrim comparison is pretty unfair, but funny ^^

  9. #29
    Legendary! The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by SvetlanaSvetlana View Post
    I understand that it's supposed to be a joke, but supposed to be and is are two entirely different animals.
    Hey, apples and oranges.

    Whats funny to you might be absolutely not funny to someone else and vice versa. relax, I found it amusing, as did many other's, I'm sure you have seen some daily blinks that I may not have found amusing.

    It's not the end of the world!(of warcraft) :P

  10. #30
    Lolwhat? I more oftenly LOL to Daily Blink than any other "wow comic" because they have very witty punch lines. Compare it to teh gladiators and.. well it's infinitely better because teh gladiators have: no punchlineno jokeno storySo if you don't get the daily blink jokes I guess you are fondling your WoW copy just a bit too much.

    Edit: Maybe the ones not getting the joke simply haven't played Skyrim, in that case it's a bit harder to get the joke of course...
    Last edited by Nitrax; 2011-11-19 at 08:58 AM.

  11. #31
    Rogues are gonna get their jump in those stats as a lot switch to their rogue alt for the legendary in 4.3. Warlocks will be the bottom soon :P

  12. #32
    Stood in the Fire The Last DJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    391
    ... ahah, the number of Dragonwraths spiked on the 31st of October/1st of November. Now I'm picturing folks absolutely wired for sound on Halloween candy (either from actual trick or treating or the "oh well, no kids showed up, I guess I'll just have to eat this before it goes bad~") sitting at their computers. "Anyone wanna do Firelands? Who wants to do Firelands? I'm so up for Firelands right now. I know! Who wants to do a quick Firelands? Have we done FL this week? We should do Firelands before it resets and I only need 3 billion more shards so who wants to do Firelands I'll start inviting! I'll sleep when my eyeballs forcibly eject themselves from my skull so until then FIIII~RE~LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS~"

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Forian View Post
    damn i wanted to be first
    Why? Why is this so important to kids?


    Also, on topic. The Daily Blink, oh how I love those guys. I've not played Skyrim, almost tempted to have a look though. It seems pretty cool.
    Humans fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.

  14. #34
    High Overlord Areden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    155
    Daily Blink brings the laughs as usual ! keep it up

  15. #35
    5000 valor points is a pretty low threshold, isn't it? Most of my level 85 alts have at least that. (And most of my alts can heal or tank, perhaps skewing the results a bit.)

  16. #36
    High Overlord Zemiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home, lul :|
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last DJ View Post
    That faint whistling you hear is the sound of The Joke sailing right over your head.
    ^Best reply to a comment on this post.

    The Daily Blink sometimes isn't funny, but lately it's been pretty good.

  17. #37
    The reason for the big jump in orange pixels in last few weeks is, because 10 man guilds started finishing their first staff by then...

  18. #38
    Stood in the Fire Cygne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    389
    And to think that my Rogue has 30,180 valor earned as of this post. @_@ I need to take a break.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by SvetlanaSvetlana View Post
    The Daily Blink really needs to stop making stuff. They clearly have lost any of the wit and humor they 'used' to have. All I get from that comic is that "LOLZ SKYRIM IS BTRRER TAN WIW" Justify it all you want, but even if it's an "unfair and unreasonable" (and I'll personally add in uneducated) comparison, they could have at least tried to make wow sound better than they did
    .-At level 4 in wow, you can single-handedly curb a rebellion (Undead), take on a legion of Worgen, be the largest business tycoon in the area (Goblin), and much more.
    -Warrior Shouts can send people running for their lives, disorient people to the point that their movement is impaired, cause enemies to use less force with their attacks, and even rally allies, giving them more vitality
    .-Exploration gives you achievements, tabards, as well as knowledge of locations that would be relevant for later (WELL, I'll give you that it isn't much, but it's still more than 'fatigue')

    I have nothing against Skyrim, but the Daily Blink is really peeving me lately.
    I actually feel sorry for you... *gives big hug*

  20. #40
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by SvetlanaSvetlana View Post
    The Daily Blink really needs to stop making stuff. They clearly have lost any of the wit and humor they 'used' to have. All I get from that comic is that "LOLZ SKYRIM IS BTRRER TAN WIW" Justify it all you want, but even if it's an "unfair and unreasonable" (and I'll personally add in uneducated) comparison, they could have at least tried to make wow sound better than they did
    .-At level 4 in wow, you can single-handedly curb a rebellion (Undead), take on a legion of Worgen, be the largest business tycoon in the area (Goblin), and much more.
    -Warrior Shouts can send people running for their lives, disorient people to the point that their movement is impaired, cause enemies to use less force with their attacks, and even rally allies, giving them more vitality
    .-Exploration gives you achievements, tabards, as well as knowledge of locations that would be relevant for later (WELL, I'll give you that it isn't much, but it's still more than 'fatigue')

    I have nothing against Skyrim, but the Daily Blink is really peeving me lately.
    You honestly probably have not played Skyrim or you would actually possibly would of probably laughed / Get the joke of it.

    I think you need to go play it then come back to this then well; It would probably make more sense to you rather then ranting about it and obviously getting ridiculed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •