Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    That's the current set of obtainable legendaries multiplied by each class and spec's class distribution. The introduction of the new Fangs of the Father legendaries will put Rogue to 8% and shove everyone else down 2/17ths of a percent. Tanking legendaries now?
    I have no idea what your logic there is. Cat and Bear are at 6%, but Prot Warrior and 1h Fury are at 0%?
    How in Thrall's name does Thunderfury not count for Prot Warrior (That's how I was introduced to it, and I'm sure many many many more: as a tanking weapon), but Sulfuras counts for Feral? Hunters are the second highest? If you're actually counting Thunderfury for Hunters and not shield tanks, I tip my hat to you sir, that graph took some serious balls...because that's the most ludicrous bald-faced lie I think I've ever seen presented in graph form.

Oh, and 1h Warriors/Death Knights: Ever heard of Warglaives of Azzinoth?

hahaha comic is hilarious.gg daily blink.

Quote Originally Posted by Prothall View Post
    Wow, somebody got up on the wrong side of the clue bus this morning...
    Me thinks it ran over his foot
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    did they daily blink just spoil the ending of skyrim for me? like i didnt hate that shit site before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    did they daily blink just spoil the ending of skyrim for me? like i didnt hate that **** site before.
    I don't see how it's much of a spoiler. Don't most games have some variant of the <insert baddie here> running away at practically one hp or whatever anyway?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

did they daily blink just spoil the ending of skyrim for me? like i didnt hate that shit site before.
    yes and it's complete bullshit, <3 the fact they assumed everyone beat it already

15+ Year Old Account
    No don't worry, it's just one of the fights with the big villain

Daily blink is still awful. Stop posting that drivel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    Daily blink is still awful. Stop posting that drivel.
    Its pretty awesome. Stop having bad taste in humor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumar View Post
    yes and it's complete bullshit, <3 the fact they assumed everyone beat it already
    im only lvl 30 and on my quest to get dragonrend, full legendary deadric armor aswell as a broadsword, battleaxe and axe/shield for my companion with full legendary dragon armor and i still (imo) havent even done 30% of the game.

they could atleast have put spoilers som where?

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    I don't see how it's much of a spoiler. Don't most games have some variant of the <insert baddie here> running away at practically one hp or whatever anyway?
    Yes they do but the only ancient evil i can come to think of in skyrim is the end boss who ever the fuck that is.

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    Its pretty awesome. Stop having bad taste in humor
    stop thinking you have a supreme taste of humor and think that everything you like everyone else likes.

Welcome to the internet, everyone has diffrent opinions.
    Last edited by mmoc1ff84cf90f; 2011-11-20 at 11:49 PM.

Deleted

stop thinking you have a supreme taste of humor and think that everything you like everyone else likes.

Welcome to the internet, everyone has diffrent opinions.
    There are some things that the majority of people see as good or bad. That makes it possible to refer to something
    as good or bad since it is seen that way in the majority of peoples eyes.

With that said; this is as you mentioned the internet and you shouldnt take everything so serious.
    The person i replied to stated it as a fact and i simply replied in the same way.

Chill mate. Its not good for your heart to stress

I wonder if we'll see the such a graph broken down by class/spec. I would really like to see that.

Edit: I mean the Dragonwrath distribution.
    Last edited by Mackeyser; 2011-11-21 at 04:15 AM. Reason: clarify

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Oh, and 1h Warriors/Death Knights: Ever heard of Warglaives of Azzinoth?
    You do know dk's we're introduced the expansion after the glaives right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakyap View Post
    raise your hand if you aren't surprised that rogues are dead last such a sad state for our class its been for way too long now.
    LOLOLO???? You serious? RLS, PMR, smokebomb, thugcleave, there are so many comps at your disposal, it isn't even funny. Rogues are NOT in a bad state, maybe PvE, but in PvP they wreck everything... maybe you shouldn't play a class that is revolves around PvP hmmm?

---------- Post added 2011-11-21 at 12:40 AM ----------

Funny daily blink... Skyrim>WoW IMO.

Deleted
    That joke is pathetic then. People who laughed at this comic, must be a couple those guys who laugh at almost anything, and burst in laughter if you show them a finger randomly.

I no longer play or like wow anymore. This should exclude your pityful "LOL FANBOY" judgements.In WoW you collect apples? Don't worry, in Skyrim you eat butterflies, troll fat, guards are afraid of being swooped by dragons underground, they call you a mead fetcher for the companions, when you are actually their harbinger, they hail Sithis and then bitch about how horrible was the assassination at the wedding. And the worst of them all, which killed the blacksmithing profession for me in Skyrim: craft 1000 iron daggers and then you can make the best armor in the game. There is also a huge lack of Argonians, Khajiit and....pretty much anything else besides Vikings and Romans. Hey look! I made a joke too! LET'S LAUGH!

About the comic: I see nothing funny in it, as half of those comparisons are not even related. What the crap has a mechanic that prevents you to leave the map of WoW(I am talking about fatigue), anything to do with gaining armor and abilities in Skyrim? Is it the randomness that's funny? Because I sure as hell don't see it

Skyrim is a good game, but it has a shitload of turnoffs, which makes it overrated. You must be a cretin to compare a 2012 game to a 7 year old game and be serious about it. Of course it's a joke, but it's a shitty one. Calling others basement dwellers, won't impress anyone Swyft, and neither do I "need to go outside more".

EDIT: Don't forget about the irony in the posts. Skyrim fanboys think they are better than the WoW ones. You are one and the same, kids.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2011-11-23 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    That joke is pathetic then. People who laughed at this comic, must be a couple those guys who laugh at almost anything, and burst in laughter if you show them a finger randomly.

I no longer play or like wow anymore. This should exclude your pityful "LOL FANBOY" judgements.In WoW you collect apples? Don't worry, in Skyrim you eat butterflies, troll fat, guards are afraid of being swooped by dragons underground, they call you a mead fetcher for the companions, when you are actually their harbinger, they hail Sithis and then bitch about how horrible was the assassination at the wedding. And the worst of them all, which killed the blacksmithing profession for me in Skyrim: craft 1000 iron daggers and then you can make the best armor in the game. There is also a huge lack of Argonians, Khajiit and....pretty much anything else besides Vikings and Romans. Hey look! I made a joke too! LET'S LAUGH!

About the comic: I see nothing funny in it, as half of those comparisons are not even related. What the crap has a mechanic that prevents you to leave the map of WoW(I am talking about fatigue), anything to do with gaining armor and abilities in Skyrim? Is it the randomness that's funny? Because I sure as hell don't see it

Skyrim is a good game, but it has a shitload of turnoffs, which makes it overrated. You must be a cretin to compare a 2012 game to a 7 year old game and be serious about it. Of course it's a joke, but it's a shitty one. Calling others basement dwellers, won't impress anyone Swyft, and neither do I "need to go outside more".

EDIT: Don't forget about the irony in the posts. Skyrim fanboys think they are better than the WoW ones. You are one and the same, kids.

I think the time to look back and reflect on what you're saying is when you post an essay on how a joke isn't funny.

Holy shit.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    I think the time to look back and reflect on what you're saying is when you post an essay on how a joke isn't funny.

Holy shit.

I think the time to look back and reflect on what I said, is when you fail to understand that my main message is about the attitude of people and not the joke.

Holy shit.

And apparently, having nothing to say is a virtue now.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2011-11-24 at 05:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post

Such ignorance in this post :| All it was meant to do is make people laugh and a lot of people got a good laugh, your post makes it seem like you have a personal grudge against Skyrim. I played and enjoy both, playing WoW for 7 years and I understand that the comparison is horrible but they did it that way to make people laugh. Though that is all your opinion which I cannot say is wrong, but a lot of people have enjoyed it so I am at least inclined to say that your opinion is just very negative.