Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Clearly the Metal is weak in this one.
    I listen to thrash metal........

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    How original... Also lets note that you've clearly stated your dislike for Skyrim elsewhere, with such statements as "It's the worst game ever, I don't need to clarify whatsover herp derp" As for the fact that if you cannot appreciate the metallification of a piece of music, the metal is infact weak in you, not to mention your brazen attempt of a come back in the form of "I listen to trash metal...." merely helps depict an image of you as a young teen you have just discovered how to windmill headbang to "War Ensemble"....

---------- Post added 2011-11-20 at 02:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    I present to you, the hottest man in the world. This guy basically takes songs and Metal-icizes them. He's pretty great. He has a Green Lantern tattoo.

No idea if this has been shared yet, I'm pretty sure since this isn't directly Skyrim-game related it belongs here.

I really just had to share this.
    This guy is obviously a better guitarplayer than the guy with the purple Ibanez linked below, but I much prefer purple ibanez guys version, it sounds much more a like, and has less "Dragonforce" going on.

---------- Post added 2011-11-20 at 02:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kenom View Post
    I prefer this one.

Hot ? You should see me, I'm bigger and I have a moustache & goatee, same hair though.
    Heard this a bazillion time on my iPhone youtube thing, it's amazing... Makes shopping in Netto that much more epic (mainly because my local shoplady looks like a female giant.....), I mean when people skip infront of you in the queue you feel like shouting a thu'um at them while chopping them down (granted you feel like that nevermind the music hah)....
    Last edited by Venziir; 2011-11-20 at 01:21 AM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Needs more FUS RO DAH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Heard this a bazillion time on my iPhone youtube thing, it's amazing... Makes shopping in Netto that much more epic (mainly because my local shoplady looks like a female giant.....), I mean when people skip infront of you in the queue you feel like shouting a thu'um at them while chopping them down (granted you feel like that nevermind the music hah)....
    Hahah, now that was a good read.

I still prefer this version

"With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post14279058

And Nickelback!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    The death of credibility.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the 2nd one more :P

But yeah, if there was a metal instrumental during some climactic battle with a boss I would approve... sort of like what they did with Blow Me Away in one of the final missions of Halo 2.

I love Erock, I really do. The other vid is good, but Erock really takes a piece of music and then completely makes it his own with a new composition. I think that's more impressive (and sounds better!) than simply taking existing music and playing it on a guitar. :P