Shadow Priests are just better?

Is it possible that we're just better at our class/spec than all these sim nerds? I've been top dps since pre hyjal/bt attunement regardless of the nerfs and buffs. The people that play Shadow Priest are just better at the game than everyone else.

We will overcome every obstacle and you shall bow to your Priest overlords.

Deleted
    No... not at all...

or people in your guild just arnt playing up the potential of the class???

Being top dps in your guild since pre hyjal/bt sounds very wrong as a shadow priest... Bm hunters spammin 1 button macro/warlock spammin shadowbolt/fire mages spammin 1 button macro were far far far far far far far ahead of any shadw priest in them days.

The sims are very accurate for what they simulates. It's just that some people don't really understand them. (like you it seem?)

or people in your guild just arnt playing up the potential of the class???

Being top dps in your guild since pre hyjal/bt sounds very wrong as a shadow priest... Bm hunters spammin 1 button macro/warlock spammin shadowbolt/fire mages spammin 1 button macro were far far far far far far far ahead of any shadw priest in them days.
    Not to mention that if he was even close to being top dps in Naxx when ppl had full BiS gear, whole of Ulduar and ToGC before the Haste scaling buffs, he was playing with HORRIBLE players, as SP was THE worst dps back then (together with Ele Shammy)
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Our resident Spriest returned after a hiatus mid-way through our FL progression. He was out dps'ing people, who at that stage had a majority of T12 and 378 gear, whilst he was still in 359 gear and didn't even have his T11 4-set bonus.

I think it was more down to him being a good player, but it does leave me thinking that the other members really pushing their dps.

haha. you must play in some serious shit guild. check wol and youll be teached.

Deleted
    "I've been top dps since pre hyjal/bt attunement." There may have 1-2 encounters per raid that you were top in, and maybe you pushed it on trash, but in no way imaginable were you the guilds top dps unless you ran 2 tanks 7 healers and you.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I admire your passion, I admire your enthusiasm.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.