1. #1

    Travel vehicles costs etc

    For those that don't know yet... here you can see prices for vehicles , at what lvl you can obtain them etc.
    http://www.oldrepublic.net/threads/3...red-costs.html

  2. #2
    They increased the cost of mounts.

    from 4k to 8k credits. And it is 90% speed, not 60%

  3. #3
    Can't see any pictures on that website, can anyone somehow link the pictures?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    They increased the cost of mounts.

    from 4k to 8k credits. And it is 90% speed, not 60%
    Can you backup with a ss or official link what you've just said please ?

    Edit for Frag , try this : http://www.oldrepublic.net/230-swtor...s-credits.html
    Last edited by SafariS; 2011-11-19 at 02:34 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SafariS View Post
    Can you backup with a ss or official link what you've just said please ?

  6. #6
    Thanks a lot ! But now, if first is 90% , what's the speed of the second and the 3'ed vehicle ?

    EDit: could it be like in wow ? when you learn the second raiding skill, even old mounts ( 60% speed ones) to "work" as a second one at 100% ?
    Last edited by SafariS; 2011-11-19 at 02:43 PM.

  7. #7
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by SafariS View Post
    Thanks a lot ! But now, if first is 90% , what's the speed of the second and the 3'ed vehicle ?

    EDit: could it be like in wow ? when you learn the second raiding skill, even old mounts ( 60% speed ones) to "work" as a second one at 100% ?
    First mount 90%, Second 100% Third 110%

  8. #8
    Pandaren Monk Shamburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,763
    That Trooper has a bad-ass looking cannon!
    Common sense, evidence, and logic aren't things very many people are accepting of when the result of it means they're wrong.

  9. #9
    It's just me, or the difference between mounts its too little ?

  10. #10
    The Lightbringer Suprm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Under your desk
    Posts
    3,800
    Should be 90% > 120% > 150%
    CASE: Coolermaster Cosmos 2 / MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VI / CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz 1.184v (delidded) / GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 3GB 1173MHz, 6589MHz, 1.2v / RAM: G.Skill Trident-X 16GB 2400Mhz / PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum / BOOT: Samsung 840 256GB x2 Raid 0 /

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    Should be 90% > 120% > 150%
    Yes, something like that, but maybe at lower rate ... like 70% / 100% and 130%.

  12. #12
    any ideas on how much it costs to get the riding skill to use the mounts, or are you just able to use one once you hit the level needed?

  13. #13
    40k for the first riding skill training .

    gonna get a quick screen of it.


    and
    Last edited by Freetobe; 2011-11-21 at 02:36 PM.

  14. #14
    Thanks, ive heard it was that much but nothing verified, that helps me know how many credits i need to save up LOL.
    I have always sucked at saving money in game, i tend to get a bad case of "ohhh shiny gotta buy it"

  15. #15
    Pandaren Monk Shamburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxeternal View Post
    Thanks, ive heard it was that much but nothing verified, that helps me know how many credits i need to save up LOL.
    I have always sucked at saving money in game, i tend to get a bad case of "ohhh shiny gotta buy it"
    40k for the first training isn't actually that much. I had close to 10k before leaving the first planet (level 10) and that was only from selling all the random crap I picked up.
    Common sense, evidence, and logic aren't things very many people are accepting of when the result of it means they're wrong.

  16. #16
    Well...it really sounds like much ... 40k... i mean you need some credits for items and stuff too, and the good stuff i guess is after lvl 10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •