Taken from alterswtor:http://forum.alterswtor.com/index.ph...nd-operations/ - Credit to DarthLozzoHugs
Updated list (18-NOV-2011)
D Erikson says at the NYCC 2011 panel that ALL of the Flashpoints will be available to play at lvl 50 in a hard mode.
6:48: Q: How many of the 15 flashpoints are shared with both factions? A: Ohlen: About a dozen shared. Erickson: I do not remember end game count. Two plus endgame flashpoints.
17 Flashpoints (but 2 of them might be the same thing with different names)
- The Esseles - Early Game, Republic Only (lvl 8+)
- Taral V - Mid Game, Republic Only (lvl 32+)
- Maelstrom Prison - Mid Game, Republic Only (lvl 36+)
EMPIRE (Foundry and Boarding Party appear to be parts of the same winged Flashpoint)
- The Black Talon - Early Game, Empire Only (lvl 8+)
- Boarding Party - Mid Game, Empire Only (lvl 32+)
- The Foundry - Mid Game, Both Sides (lvl 36+)
- Bringing Down the Hammer - Early Game, Both Sides (lvl 14-22)
- The Tomb Opens - Early to Mid Game, Both Sides (lvl 17-24)
- Directive 7 - Endgame, Both Sides
- Battle for Ilum - Endgame, Both Sides
- The False Emperor - Endgame, Both Sides
- Mandalorian Raiders - Unknown Level Range, Both Sides
- The Red Reaper - Unknown Level Range, Both Sides
- Lost Island - Data mined \ Unknown Level Range, Both Sides
- Kaon Under Siege - Data Mined \ Unknown Level Range, Both Sides
- Colicoid War Zone - This might be one of the 2 data mined FP's or it might be something new.
- Cademimu - Level 30 Flashpoint
Linked Flashpoints - Most of the Flashpoints appear to be directly linked together such that FP B can't be accessed until FP A is completed. This is something similar in design philosophy to the WoW Scarlet Monastary quartet or IceCrown trio of Instances.
- Taral V / Maelstrom Prison (lvl 32-40)
- Boarding Party / Foundry (lvl 32-40)
- Battle for Ilum / The False Emperor (End Game)
- Lost Island / Kaon Under Siege
- The Eternity Vault
- Karagga's Palace
*I think the Operations have 3 difficulty modes - Normal, Hard and Nightmare. Not entirely sure since it has in this screenshot Hard/Nightmare. Those difficulty modes might share the same lockout and that's why I think there are three.
World Bosses - I found what I assume are world bosses on 3 of the 4 starting worlds so I assume that every planet will have it's own World Boss.
- Hutt Ball
Open World PVP - Ilum
Open World PVP - Outlaws Den / Tatooine
Here’s an overview of some of the highlights: (Of Outlaws Den)
Free-for-all rules: Kill anyone and everything that isn’t in your own party/group, including players of your same faction
Rare vendors – that are killable – and don’t re-spawn on a regular schedule
Rare resources for Crew Skills
Map designed with objects and architectural features such as arenas and pits – to do with as you please
Commerce area with access to your cargo hold (bank) and the Galactic Trade Network (auction house.) Even this area of Outlaw’s Den is not a sanctuary. Always keep one eye open at the mailbox
It’s well-marked so players shouldn’t be surprised if they stroll into the area