Deleted

Paying phone subscription from another country.

So I was gonna ask my father if he could buy me an iPhone 4S at 3 in Sweden. Now the problem is that he lives in England. Would it be possible for him to pay the swedish subscription when he lives in England?

Ask the cell phone provider. That is entirely up to them.

I think you can buy from anywhere in EU to anywhere in EU using the IBAN account numbers, should be ok for regular monthly bills too with maybe a small extra charge. Whole another question is operator lock. If the phone is locked to UK operator and you use it in Sweden, you get massive roaming charges on top of regular phonebill. If it's not locked or you jailbreak it and use with Swedish operator on your own then it might make some sense.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    He's gonna be paying for it in the UK while me and the phone is gonna remain in Sweden. And the telephone provider is Swedish aswell.

Ye, should be possible to pay Swedish mobile bills from UK with IBAN numbers without any issues. Check from banks at both ends to be sure.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    And does everyone know if it's legal to jailbrake and not download apps for free and only use the extra functions?

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    And does everyone know if it's legal to jailbrake and not download apps for free and only use the extra functions?
    In most countries it's legal, but not all. Possession of hacking tools to actually jailbreak the phone is whole another matter, and could be illegal in countries where having a jailbroken phone is legal.

No clue what's the exact status in Sweden and UK.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible to pay with IBAN bank numbers yes, however, I do believe you'll run into an additional small fee for every payment. It depends on which bank you're using.