Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Looking for Guild Thread (for individuals)

Unlike the guild recruitment thread, I'd like to see a spot for individuals to 'sell themselves' to potential guild recruiters. Just post some general information about yourself, time zone, style of play, what you prefer, and then add the details. The Fluff. That thing that people use to get a hint of your personality. Maybe you could add some history?

Feel free to use my format, or your own!

-------------------------

Preferred Time Zone: Est
    Preferred Server Type: PvE or PvP
    Preferred Playstyle: Hardcore - Progressive
    Prefers Voice Chat: Yes
    Prefers Message Board Activity: Yes
    Preferred Playtimes: 3-5 nights a week, 6 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
    Preferred Faction: Empire
    Preferred Class(es): Sith Inquisitor, Bounty Hunter
    Interests: End-Game Raiding, PvP, Achievements

History:
    My name's Chris, and I've been a raider in MMOs since EQ1, hitting up the Plane of Hate. After smashing my way through the Plane of Time, and into Gates of Discord and the expansion after that (which I can't recall the name of, for the life of me), WoW was released. After trying it out, I was hooked. Left EverQuest never to return, and played there in WoW for nearly six long years.

I was a raider with every expansion, though the guilds I were a part of nearly always fell apart towards near the back end, leading to a lull before the next released. For example, after we finally killed Illidan in BC, the bastards just fell apart and we didn't make it past the 4th boss in Sunwell, due to people "taking breaks". I was 11/12 25 heroic at the end of ICC, and was 11/12 in Cata before I'd just had enough of the WoW model and called it quits. I haven't looked back since, and that was in March

I've been waiting for SWTOR since, trying other games out.. such as every FTP game out there, STO, Rift, so forth.

Goals:
    I want to raid that end-game content when it's relevant, not 6 months after the fact. I like PvPing with friends, and would be glad to participate in PvP nights. I was an achievement whore in WoW, ending out around 12,000 points before I quit the game, so I'll obviously be pursuing that when I can!

Misc:
    I'm used to "Mature Audiences" -type content when it comes to guilds. In fact, it was nothing to hear about reach-arounds on vent in my former guild. I can take a joke, and dish jokes out too. Yet, when it's time to kick ass, I'm a serious guy.

I'm very active on guild forums. Not necessarily an annoying chatterbox on vent, but not a super shy either. I mostly stayed off of WoW's official forums, because I tend to be a dick when it comes to people who act like little trolls, and that's not very good for representing a guild. I'd like to also consider myself helpful, unless I'm right in the middle of something I've been working on for awhile. I'll drop most things in a heart beat for World Boss killin', which is amazingly fun.

Lastly, I'm pretty damn loyal, as far as guilds go. Part of this stems from the fact that I hate to be "the new guy" and want to do that as few times as possible.

Feel free to PM with questions, or directions to your guild link!
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Time Zone: EST
    Server: Revan (I know it's going to exist, and that it's definitely going to be PvP)
    Server Type: PvP
    Play-style: Semi-hardcore
    Voice Chat: w/e
    Message Board Activity: No
    Play-times: 2-4 nights a week, 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
    Faction: Empire
    Class: Sith Inquisitor
    Interests: End-Game Raiding, PvP

Keeping it simple, my history/misc/etc is boring anyway (killed a few bosses in WoW while it was current, that's it).

Preferred Server Type: PvE
    Preferred Playstyle: Casual -> medium raiding
    Prefers Voice Chat: Optional, I have it but I'm not vocal
    Prefers Message Board Activity: unlikely to use
    Preferred Playtimes: 1-2 nights when raiding starts 6 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST, I'll maybe be on an hour or so other days.
    Preferred Faction: Republic
    Preferred Class(es): Smuggler, Jedi Consular
    Interests:Story, Companion and crew skill development, Achievements, team spirit/cooperation, common sense

History:
    When I played WoW I was never in a top guild but I did raid and never had any complaints. I raided most of but didn't finish all the raids in WotLK and almost finished BWD and BoT before they were nerfed. So if you want to roll like Paragon I'm not for you but if you like to do raids without expecting the moon I am eager to help.

I've been in 2 different guilds over my WoW history. The first I was in just because my friend was in it. It did some raiding but only a little. I left that guild eventually because of it's immaturity, my friends didn't because they don't like change. My second guild did a lot more raiding and when 10 and 25 man were split I always raided every week. During cataclysm when subscribers dropped and raids merged, I still raided less in quantity but when I did I got a lot further with the thinned out 10 man groups (if that makes sense to you). When I signed up for a raid I always showed up and when plans had to change I had a good reason, I didn't flake with lies or lame excuses.

Goals:
    I would like to try a little bit of everything but SWTOR won't be life and death for me. My goals are light and will change depending on what is available. I am not going to be one of the first people at max level.

Misc:
    You'll never hear me use my real name but my current account and likely character name will be Denkal. If name is a necessity I will give it. I will use my main characters name or the current character I am playing. I like the concept of a guild working together but I am not committing my life to a game so I keep it casual. Despite all the casual hate WotLK suited me best since things were accessible without going overboard for a game. I got my moneys worth and didn't have to turn the game into a second job to do so. That being said if there is room in a raid I could fill it.

I like guilds who have team activities outside of raids. For example my WoW guild planned to get some of the guild achievements together like the critter genocide achievement and we had a fun time getting to know each other while doing it. I'm not big for PVP battlegrounds but if there is anything like city raids I'll do them.

I like mature guilds. Pet peeves are over flirty girls getting ahead and anyone who uses the word noob or scrub. If you act like a 14 year old we won't get along. For example joking about reach arounds like the OP mentioned is childish.

basically a mature social guild is best for me.

PM me if you think I would fit in your Republic guild.
    Last edited by VenomousCarnage; 2011-09-30 at 02:14 AM.

Preferred Time Zone: GMT+10 (East Australia)
    Preferred Server Type: PvE or PvP - Really not fussed
    Preferred Playtimes: 3-5 nights a week, 7 p.m. - 1 a.m. GMT+10
    Preferred Class(es): Jedi Guardian, Trooper Vanguard
    Interests: End-Game Raiding/PvP

History:
    My name's Rob, have pretty much played WoW since release. After years of raiding switched to high end PVP towards the end of BC and during Cata before finally ending my WoW career in January. After leaving WoW I hit max level/prestige in Rift PvP before also calling time on Rift last month.

I have always played classes that can Tank or Heal, I very rarely play a DPS build at level cap as I do not find it engaging at all. Keeping people alive or controlling the flow of fights is where I am most comfortable when playing an MMO and I have no problem MT'ing, OT'ing, Raid or Tank healing (mostly prefer tanking).

Goals:
    I would like to aim for real progression on end-game content when it is released, however I am not overly fussed about *world firsts* etc. Just as long as I get to raid the content when it is challenging (before the nerf bats come flying in and over gearing becomes an issue). Having a background in both PvE and PvP I am always open for guild PvP be it Arena/BG's, and always ready to hit up some guild 4mans.

Misc:
    I don't tend to guild-hop, my last guild was formed at the start of wotlk and only disbanded when had all become bored of WoW in January.
    I would like to think I am a nice/laid back kind of guy, I don't really start problems in vent or in guild chat. I believe a player shouldn't be judged by asking questions (how else do you learn?), we were all there once but if people are not pulling their weight and it is apparent I have no problems saying so.

The only thing I am against is people getting carried simply because they are friends/gf/bf of the guild hierarchy.

Found a guild. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Elvine; 2011-10-23 at 01:20 AM.

Preferred Playstyle: Semi-Hardcore - Progressive
    Prefers Message Board Activity: yes
    Preferred Playtimes: Right now were open to times but its looking like late nights 11pm-2am
    Preferred Class(es): All

History:My name is Don, I have been on the Wow Scene since launch along with other mmorpg games. I have a group of friends i have been playing with for about 5 years and they are all well rounded players and will be coming to Starwars as well.
    Goals:PvP and Endgame content! We would like a server or world first But also want to be known for our PvP skills as well. I want people to say " Hey looks its that guy from this guild there one of the best on the server!"
    Misc: We are a very tight group of people that like to joke around a lot in vent. We own up to our mistakes and fix them on the spot. We dont have to have hardcore people to have fun and we would like more people that want this as well.
    Please take a look at us if your interested also feel free to PM me with any questions

Deleted
    <snip> - Found a guild. Thanks all.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-10-17 at 05:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preferred Time Zone: Est or Central
    Preferred Server Type: Either
    Preferred Playstyle: Semi-Hardcore Progressive
    Prefers Voice Chat: Mumble
    Preferred Playtimes: 2-3 nights a week, 10 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
    Preferred Class(es): Jedi Knight
    Interests: End-Game Raiding, PvP, And having a good time w/ no raging in raid nights.

History:
    My name is Joel and I started playing WoW when AQ first came out. However, I began raiding in the beginning of Wrath. It was pretty causal for me in Naxx and Uld only clearing the first wing and what not, but then I decided to aim higher. So I joined a higher progressed guild and went 5/5 normal in ToC. That's when I said it's time to aim for hard modes. So I joined a different guild to pursue that and I went 9/12HM 25 in ICC. I decided to quit WoW in FL, when I went 4/7 HM pre nerf. One was the gaming becoming extremely dull, and me realizing the only time I played was when it was raid night. Also, the guild I was in tend to go at each other, shout, argue, and just made the whole raid night feel like if I was at work. So I said no more of this. I pre order SW:TOR to begin my journey in a new MMO after 4 years of playing WoW. WoW had a good run, but it's old and stale for me now.

Goals:
    I want to raid in an environment where there is positiveness and optimism. Where calling players out in the middle of the raid isn't done and instead it's done in a more private manner. And I don't say this because I am the one being called out, no, I say this because it tends to ruin the atmosphere of the raid night. I however to want to progress, but not at the cost of my sanity and happiness. I don't want raiding to feel like a job. Also, PvPing is a plus for me.

Misc:
    I tend to be very chatty, social, and always joking around. Mature Audiences do not bother me, unless it has an excessive amount of racist jokes in it. That's where it might start to get under my skin. As for me, well there isn't much to say about me. My loyalty tends to be given when I feel I have received it myself. Same thing with my respect.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

10+ Year Old Account
    Reposting here for DOMINDER http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/816086-DOMINADER

Hello my name is Dominick I am 23 years old with a wife and a 2 year old son. I am looking for a SWTOR Semi Hardcore- Hardcore Raiding Guild. I have a ton of raid experience in WoW and will leave my armory link at the end of this post. I would like to Join a Republic or Empire Guild that raids EST. I will be playing a Sith Warrior Juggernaut and have played a Protection Warrior my whole WoW Career. Please message me on this account if you need a tank for your raiding guild. I cant link my armory because I have so few posts it won't allow it but you can search Vnem of Bleeding Hollow(Goblin Prot Warrior) I quit WoW the second week of Firelands due to burnout. I am looking forward to this game and can't wait. I have achieved things such as Server First Lich King Heroic! Server First Death's Demise! Server First Sinestra! & Server First 85 Warrior! just to name a few. I won't waste your time and I am going to be 100% dedicated to SWTOR. Thank you for your time.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Preferred Server Type: PvP
    Preferred Playstyle: PvP
    Preferred Class(es): Bounty Hunter (Pyrotech)
    Interests: PvP

Short story:
    I've differents MMO during my gaming career. I've played Ultima Online, AC and WoW. My main interest has always been PvP. In WoW, i've been ever 2k + in rating from season 1 to 5. I've lost all interest in Wow a couple years ago mostly because i got tired of the grind and the cookie-cutter team.

Goals:
    I want a guild that love to PvP. Id prefer a guild with experienced player but i'm open to anything if the people in the guild are cool. I plan to join a guild with 3 of my friends who have a similar background to mine. We are open to do some PvE as well but in a casual matter.

Feel free to PM with questions.

Not sure how "international" the flow-through on these boards are, but I thought I would give it a shot.

Preferred Time Zone: Oceania
    Preferred Server Type: PvP (but not super attached, just normally play PvP servers)
    Preferred Playstyle: Casual (Well, I enjoy the advanced aspects of the game, but I am adverse to making a hard schedule around gaming requirements)
    Preferred Playtimes: Not sure yet.
    Preferred Class(es): Jedi Knight, Smuggler
    Interests: Group end game activities (be they flash points or operations) and fun PvP

General MMO experience - WoW (not currently, but from vanilla to cata), Guild Wars, LotRo, Vanguard (ya, ya, I know), currently a beta tester for SWTOR.

Checking to see if there are any options for Oceania/Australian/NZ etc. as I am moving to Singapore in January (from Texas, talk about vaulting into civilization!). Generally I am casual player, but I do enjoy challenging content. Not exactly sure what my work schedule will yet (will be fairly flexible) but like I said before, I am sorta adverse to scheduling my game time, but I am more than willing to help out whenever I can. Usually roll on PvP servers, and I like to PvP, but I am not particularly invested (so don't worry about raging when I invariably get my shit pushed in).

As far as details, 37 year old University professor, apparently with a 12 year old's sense of humor, or so my wife tells me. Played a UD shadow-priest for years (even in vanilla for PvE content, so you know I am a glutton for punishment).

Also, for anyone in the know, if one had to choose either an EU or US server, which would be better in my particular situation, as far as time and such.

Thanks!

Preferred Time Zone: EST
    Preferred Server Type: PvE, RP-PvP or PvP
    Preferred Playstyle: Casual or Semi-Hardcore, but with honest effort towards progression
    Preferred Playtimes: 3-5 nights a week, 6 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
    Preferred Class(es): Sith Inquisitor
    Interests: End-Game Raiding, Achievements, Casual PvP, fun Guild events

History:
    I have been playing MMOs since 2004, starting with Lineage II in Chronicle 2 (RIP Gustin server!) and moving from MMO to MMO. I have had an active account on WoW from 2006 to the end of August of this year, but I had not begun playing seriously until Sunwell was released. I raided as an Alliance Resto Shaman since then and always pushed my guilds to try and complete current content and their achievements. Unfortunately, Cataclysm turned out not to be what I expected (Early cata screwed over my spec), so I stopped raiding hardcore to take a break and play casually with friends on another server.

My full list of MMOs that I have played: Lineage II, Ragnarok Online, Granado Espada, Champions Online, D&D Online, Vindictus, Dragon Nest, WoW, Perfect World, Rappelz, ArchLord

Goals:
    My goals for SWTOR are to reach and complete endgame content when it's relevant, and within a reasonable amount of time. I hope to be apart of the guild's general success in progression through PvE content whether in 8 mans or 16 mans, and I am pro-achievements from the getgo. I also plan on having as many crew skills as I can, spread out across my main character and one or two alts; usually I go for the profession that best suits my character and get patterns/plans/schematics based on what my main needs first, then what sells the best on the auction house.

Misc:
    -Healing is my first and foremost talent in multiplayer RPGs--If asked to be ranged DPS, I will do it, but I feel most at home healing. I will probably never tank.
    -I prefer to be in a guild where the majority of the members are adults, and I want to try to be in a drama-free environment
    -I can laugh with you and take a joke as long as it's not intended to be intensely derogatory
    -I'm a college kid, so I will let raid leaders know in advance if I have to leave early in order to wake up in time for tests and such
    -I like to be in large guilds, but I can do smaller guilds as well

There is only one thing that I avoid like the plague in a guild: needless drama. If I'm running a pug, I will try to get in as many as possible who fit what classes/crew skills I need for the operation (Bioware says we don't need to worry about this, but that remains to be seen in the coming months), but I will take those who I can personally confirm are able to perform their duties reasonably well over other who are sub-par, regardless if they are guildies or not. If you're not up to snuff, then I'm not going to take you to a heroic flashpoint unless I know that you need a helping hand. I also dislike "the GM's GF/BF" or "favorite/female officer" type deals when distributing loot.

Thanks for taking the time to read; please send a PM if you're interested.
    Last edited by Zarasthura; 2011-11-02 at 12:12 AM.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Preferred Playstyle: Hardcore (Progression & PvP)
    Preferred Playtimes: 3-5 nights a week, 6 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
    Preferred Faction: Empire or Republic
    Preferred Class(es): DPS - Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior or Shadow/Assassin

History:
    My name is Josh and I'm 31 years old. My first MMO was Star Wars Galaxies, I had a pre-nerf, pre-patch Wookiee Jedi (ie when getting Jedi meant something) that I played til November 04'. I have been actively playing WoW ever since. I have successfully completed every endgame boss in WoW since Vanilla. I've been playing a Feral Druid since release. My toon has over 12.5k achievement points and I'm currently raiding in a 7/7HM Firelands guild and I'm looking to transition my success in WoW over to SWTOR.

Goals:
    As I mentioned before I'm looking to transition from my success in WoW to SWTOR. This means I'm looking to join a group of likeminded individuals who plan on being on the cutting edge of content in SWTOR (in both PvE and PvP). I'm not looking to join a casual guild. I'm looking for hardcore progression where people want to be the best that there server has to offer in any given field.

Misc:
    I'm a 31 year old adult. While I don't mind anything deemed for a "mature audience" I'm also not looking to join a frat house filled with pre-pubescent teenagers who dick around all day/night. I'm looking for a guild who understands that there is a time to have a fun and a time to be serious and get shit done. Having a active forum/vent is a plus. I'm just looking for a SWTOR home for the longhaul.

My game is already pre-ordered and paid for. I'm ready to play from Day 1. Feel free to PM with questions (meaning I can provide you with armory links to my WoW toon so you can see my toon's actual progress).

Thanks!
    Last edited by MachoSasquatcho; 2011-11-04 at 03:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preferred Time Zone: U.S. Est
    Preferred Playstyle: Progressive
    Preferred Playtimes: open
    Preferred Faction: Empire or Republic
    Preferred Class(es): Bounty Hunter, Trooper, or Jedi Sage

Little about me:

I'm 30 years old. Been playing MMOs for about 4 years now, mainly WoW and CoH. Never really belonged to a guild before, and I wanted to change that with this game since I'm a huge fan of Star Wars. I've run numerous raids in WoW, and just really looking for something new after playing WoW for so many years. I already have the game paid for, and I'm ready to start on the first day. Feel free to PM me.

Preferred Time Zone: EST or CST
    Preferred Server Type: PvE
    Preferred Playstyle: Casual or Semi-Hardcore, but with honest effort towards progression
    Preferred Playtimes: 3-5 nights a week, 9 p.m.–12:30 a.m. EST
    Preferred Class(es): not sure yet, perhaps a class the guild is in need of
    Interests: End-Game Raiding, Achievements, Casual PvP, fun Guild events

History:
    Well, I’ll make it short and sweet. I played WoW from March of 2006 until about the beginning of the summer of 2011. I have been playing Rift for the past few months. That’s the extent of my MMO experience. Was a hardcore raider in WoW for a while, and went casual as I started playing with my cousin and on-line friends. Started to get a little bored with WoW, and my cousin and on-line friends are not playing as much WoW or Rift anymore. Cancelled my sub to WoW, and PvP-ing in Rift at the moment – but I am a carebear at heart.

Goals:
    SWTOR has me excited to once again seek an active, good-sized guild to be a part of. My goals for SWTOR are to see and experience as much of the content as possible. I would strive to be a part of the guild's general success in progression through PvE content whether in 8-mans or 16-mans, and I am pro-achievements from the get-go. I also plan on having as many crew skills as I can, spread out across my main character and one or two alts. I usually go for the profession that best suits my character and get patterns/plans/schematics based on what my main needs first, then what would benefit the guild most. I would be more casual about PvP, probably using it as a break from PvE stuff.

Misc:
    Gaming is not my life…it is my break from life. I prefer to be in a guild where the majority of the members are adults, and I want to try to be in a drama-free environment. I do not get uptight over purple pixels. Not a theorycrafter or elitist by any means, but I do put in some time outside the game to research my class and strats for fights. Not easily offended. Very loyal and dedicated to guilds that are organized and mature. Would like to find a guild that’s hardcore enough to run and lead guild events but casual enough to have fun doing so. Positivity, optimism, mutual respect, and having a good time. Not overly-chatty…I am sociable in my own way.
    I have the digital deluxe edition pre-ordered and will be trying to log in on day 1.

Thanks for taking the time to read; please send a PM if you're interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preferred Time Zone: PST
    Preferred Playstyle: Semi-Hardcore, I will raid 5 days a week if I am in a guild that can really go far.
    Preferred Playtimes: 3-5 nights a week, 8 p.m.–12:30 a.m. PST
    Preferred Class(es): Any tank or healer
    Interests: End-Game Progression, with some PvP when we aren't focusing

Hey there I am a former moderate to hard core WoW player that is seeking a west coast raiding guild for The Old Republic.

I am leaning towards Sith Empire alignment but for me it's about the guild not the faction, and the players not the classes.

Experience in WoW started in the Burning Crusade, downed all bosses up to Black Temple, retired during Sunwell. Started up again in Wrath downing every hard mode boss except Ruby Sanctum, then downed most heroic bosses in the entry Cataclysm raiding and retired early Firelands.

Mainly what I am looking for is a committed raiding guild, I love PvP, but my goal is to be in a guild that can progress and be top on our server.

I will play any class required of me, although I was a main tank in WoW and would like to either continue in that role or as a healer, another role in which I have moderate experience.

Don't post trying to recruit me if you don't already have a group from WoW or another similar game interested in pursuing this goal and aren't dedicated please .

I can offer a good player who studies fights, learns multiple roles, doesn't care much about loot, and enjoys leading small groups or raids if needed.
    ~

While I don't mind not getting loot, PROGRESSION is really important to me, It pisses me off dealing with lazy people who aren't trying for the during of the raid, even then I still want to succeed.

Thanks and I hope I am a match for some like minded people out there, remember I really don't care about faction, while I would like Sith, a Republic guild with a promising future will attract me more than a less-so Sith guild.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Mynta; 2011-11-06 at 10:50 AM.
    Watch the weather change...

Preferred Time Zone: CST
    Preferred Server Type: RP-PVE
    Preferred Playstyle: Hardcore - Progressive - Casual
    Preferred Playtimes: 3-5 nights a week, 7 p.m. - 12 a.m. CST
    Preferred Faction: Alliance
    Preferred Class(es): Smuggler
    Interests: End-Game Raiding, Small-Scale PvE, RP

History:
    My name is Steve and I'm really looking forward to SWTOR. I've played WoW on and off over the past 5 years and have raided in every expansion. I have been a raid leader and officer in nearly every guild I've been a part of and thoroughly enjoy raiding. I have recently quit WoW due to several factors and am currently biding my time with other games until SWTOR comes out and I can dive back in to the mmo experience.

Goals:
    I want to be in a strong raid group that will not be balls-out crazy for first kills. I've been in the server first club back in WoW and, while it is very fun, I simply don't have the time to maintain that kind of schedule anymore. I learned in Cataclysm that it doesn't take a lot of time to progress well, but it DOES take good attendance and skill.
    Also, I am exclusively considering a RP server due to several factors: in WoW, when I wasn't raiding and I had done enough farming, there was nothing to do. I'm a D&D kid and have always wanted to try RP'ing in a MMO and I figure SWTOR is the place to start. I think RP'ing will be a good way to have fun in the game even when there isn't anything "substantive" to do.

Misc:
    I'm 25 years old and in graduate school so I've always got some interesting stuff going on. I know what is required for strong gaming and have the skills to back it up. I'm pretty active in voice chat if the situation warrants it and know when to listen too. I enjoy being active on guild forums assuming that there are relevant topics.

I'm pretty set on playing a smuggler. I will be playing a scoundrel and will most definitely gear out for both healing and dps. I pride myself on my ability to play all aspects of my class and hope that I can have as much fun with this character as I did with my Resto/Enhance shaman.

Preferred Server Type: PVE or PVP
    Preferred Playstyle: Relaxed Raiding
    Preferred Playtimes: 2-5 nights a week, some weekends 2-3 hours a day
    Preferred Faction: Either
    Preferred Class(es): Sith Inquisitor, Bounty Hunter, still researching ranged dps

History:

Hardcore raider from BC through all Hard mode WOTLK raids, played cata for a month and got bored quick. Experienced as a tank and ranged dps, I'll be concentrating on ranged dps to start with. Suggestions on what class to pursue would be awesome, thinking sith inquisitor or bounty hunter at the time being. I'm not interested in regular raiding but I'd like to be in a guild with casual raiders that now their stuff. I don't have the time to devote to regular raiding as a busy grad student but I do want to play with other people that know he game and would be happy to sub in where I'm needed. I'll probably be an achievement junkie but that doesn't mean I won't know what I'm doing.

Goals:
    To enjoy the game with smart, hard-working, mature individuals. Something I never found in WoW...lol.

Misc:

Still doing a lot of learning about the game, only recently decided I was going to give it a try. Advice on where to learn more greatly appreciated, happy to talk to you further about what I'm looking for in a guild. Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Preferred Time Zone: EU (any EU timezone, doesn't matter much).
    Preferred Server Type: Any
    Preferred Playtimes: 3-5 nights a week, 6 p.m. - 1 a.m. (I'd prefer a 3 night a week group, but will consider all offers)
    Preferred Faction: Sith
    Preferred Class(es): Sith Juggernaut
    Interests: End-Game Raiding, with PvP for "fun".

History:
    I have been actively playing online games ever since the original Quake and never looked back. My first online RPG (not quite MMO standard) was Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast, which was absolutely fantastic and started off the online-rpg cravings. My first MMO game was Final Fantasy XI which I played for several years off and on – the playerbase is definitely what kept that game going as long as it did. I started playing WoW around mid TBC and have raided every tier since then at a world-class competitive level. I have also played RIFT for a little while, also at a high standard but I felt it wasn’t unique enough for me, personally. I love tanking and look forward to getting my hands on the content SWTOR has to offer.

Goals:
    All I want is to be able to tank the current content, with people who share the same enthusiasm for MMOs as I do.

Misc:
    I am the owner and admin for a swtor related tanking website (link in sig) and as such, all raiding kills WILL be recorded, written about and uploaded for all to see. If this is something as a GM you'd be interested in, then please don't hesitate to PM me, or leave a message here: http://swtor-tanking.com/?p=108

Preferred Time Zone: CST
    Preferred Playtimes: 3-4 nights a week, 7 p.m. - 1 a.m. CST
    Preferred Class(es): Jedi Consular, Possibly Smuggler

History:
    I have been known as Trajer since shortly after WoW was released. I have been involved in the hardcore raiding scene since the start of BC, until the end of WotLK. I was involved in multiple World Firsts and was a main raider in a consistent Top 3 US guild for that period of time. Since then I've been in a few other guilds, progressing through heroics in Cataclysm.

Goals:
    I want to join a guild who has like-minded individuals, and experience content in SWTOR before most other people do. I want to be some of the first people journeying into the first raids in the game, and compete on a high-end basis.

Misc:
    I can expertly play multiple classes and all roles currently in WoW, and I would expect nothing else of me in SWTOR. Expect me to adapt very fast to different classes and situations, so if needed I can play something other than a Jedi Shadow.
    Retired WoW player. Ameteur family man.