Danish company right about release date - random date or have they said too much?

I just saw this on a website, and as you can see they have set the release date to March 16, do you think there's something about it? On the other hand it says in the description: "100+ copies coming in on March 13, date not confirmed by the manufacturer"
    So do you think the company has received an approximate release from blizz that they have based this on or is it just their own speculations?
    It's a computer company so maybe they're not completely off perhaps http://www.komplett.dk/k/ki.aspx?sku=604489

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    For any online store to do pre-sale, they have to set a release date. That date doesn't have to be the correct date and in most cases is way off base. Blizzard will be the first to announce the official release date, not some online store.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    My normal store where I buy games and stuff has the date set at March 1, changed from a setting of "early March" and they have now also changed prices on the CE and regular version. Might be Blizz sent out some kind of memo.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    My normal store where I buy games and stuff has the date set at March 1, changed from a setting of "early March" and they have now also changed prices on the CE and regular version. Might be Blizz sent out some kind of memo.
    Not likely since the stores can set any release date and price they choose until the official announcement of those is done. Blizzard will announce the release date to the general public at the same time they send out memos to the online stores. If you think back, when WotLK was about to be released, there were several online sites that had the CE set at $100 with a release date of December 32. They also had the standard copy set at $100.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

The only credible source for the Diablo 3 release date is Blizzard themselves. You can't listen to these companies because they'll just make up release dates to get more pre-orders for their store.

15+ Year Old Account
    That would be a Norwegian company reselling to Denmark, Sweden and the Netherlands.

And they do this for all their products, from computer parts to games. They write an estimate, sometimes they recieve sooner and sometimes they recieve later.

- Long time customer
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar