10+ Year Old Account

Curse Beta Key. Wiped out of my account?

I signed up and received a Tor Curse beta key give away a couple days ago. As i log on my Tor account on the website there is no record as there was before the Password reset of me having signed up for Beta, and now it seems like i wont be getting into beta. Very confused as to what happened. Anyone who can shed some light on my issue would be awesome

When a wild forum troll appears

Might wanna try contacting Curse support.

However, when you got the key, did you register it on swtor.com? You had to register your key by 11/18/11, as it was the final date for registry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes i registered that day it was on the front of MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Yes i registered that day it was on the front of MMO.
    Okay, so you got your key from Curse.com, registered it on swtor.com, and now, you await til about Tues/Wed for the email saying "Here you go, RSVP and download away"

Also worth noting it said that they'd email you when you were able to participate in the beta. Which sounds like the key was just a guaranteed beta spot for a future date and not really the present. I don't really know though, only time will tell regardless the same thing happened to me and I'm just waiting on an email.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Okay, so you got your key from Curse.com, registered it on swtor.com, and now, you await til about Tues/Wed for the email saying "Here you go, RSVP and download away"
    ^This
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinNRollin
    Thread succesful! Just read through this with few of my friends and now TB has few more subscribtions! Btw TB I'm wondering what are we as Huskystarcraft fans are "Husketeers" what are your fans called?
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Suckers.
    Ermmm I mean...

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sorry, i found it. I apparently lost the ability to read. Sorry for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Thmsbkr3 View Post
    Also worth noting it said that they'd email you when you were able to participate in the beta. Which sounds like the key was just a guaranteed beta spot for a future date and not really the present. I don't really know though, only time will tell regardless the same thing happened to me and I'm just waiting on an email.
    The beta weekend is on the 25th-28th, we will get emails on the 22nd or 23rd, to begin the download (or patching for previous weekend testers from 11/11/11 weekend). Beyond that, not much else to be done but wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Im sorry, i found it. I apparently lost the ability to read. Sorry for the post.
    No worries tbh, I got a little antsy myself ^_^ I actually don't intend at all to buy the game, so I was really hoping to get into a beta phase to try it out and hope that I might be won over. Kind of cruel to all the die hard SW fans, but I'll at least give some info and feedback once I've completed my beta test like always
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinNRollin
    Thread succesful! Just read through this with few of my friends and now TB has few more subscribtions! Btw TB I'm wondering what are we as Huskystarcraft fans are "Husketeers" what are your fans called?
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Suckers.
    Ermmm I mean...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thmsbkr3 View Post
    No worries tbh, I got a little antsy myself ^_^ I actually don't intend at all to buy the game, so I was really hoping to get into a beta phase to try it out and hope that I might be won over. Kind of cruel to all the die hard SW fans, but I'll at least give some info and feedback once I've completed my beta test like always
    Good, I really hope you enjoy the beta regardless of buying the game or not. See you next weekend! ^_^