Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Dance in the shower.
    PEWPEW

Titan
    "I'm Bear Grylls! I DO EVERY-FUCKING-THING AND FILM IT FOR TV! RAAAAH!"

Me, personally? Erm..... talk to myself.
    [...]

I sneak out at night and begin to run, I meditate sometimes, I do pushups randomly, And when I feel like it I watch korean dramas...

I always leave my closet door open and the path to it unobstructed.
    Because I played amnesia the dark descent.

Saying it here would eliminate the meaning of it. And I bet you wouldn't want to know what I do that no-one else knows!

Field Marshal
    Like others, I plan conversations out ahead of time, and walk through different scenarios in my head (out loud if I'm alone). These scenarios can be things I actually plan on doing, such as leaving a phone message or telling someone a story; or can be what-if scenarios for things that will likely never happen, such as what I would do if a gunman showed up at work or if that semi truck in front of me were to lose control.

I talk to myself..
    and, at the age of nearly 24, still afraid of the dark (thank you countless horror movies and books and f*cked up imagination what is lurking there..)

I go out at around 4am and leave little boxes of candy on my neighbours doorsteps. I've almost been caught once but I just ran away. they didn't see my face.

I grab some big ass knives and pretend I'm in a epic battle, I talk to myself about random things(actually had a conversation about politics me arguing the points of one party and on the other side me as well), crank the music up sing along and have a one man rave and man other things. Who said loners can't have fun D:

Good thing about this thread is that I realize its not that weird or at least uncommon
    Last edited by Cadfuert; 2011-11-23 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    I go out at around 4am and leave little boxes of candy on my neighbours doorsteps. I've almost been caught once but I just ran away. they didn't see my face.
    Lolwut wtf why? That's so fuckin weird i'm sorry lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Saying it here would eliminate the meaning of it. And I bet you wouldn't want to know what I do that no-one else knows!
    tell me what it is, i want to do my secret things while thinking about your secret things. It'll be nasty.

We think there's free will but we're all controlled by higher beings!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Well when my girlfriend calls I tell her i have tidied up the flat, but what she doesnt know is, i'm sat here on mmo champ or a game. I usually don't get around to it until about 30 mins before she finishes work. ;>

Sometimes I plan suicide and my funeral in my head.
    Raaaa!

fairly sure i'd be the only one who does this, but i always check under an open window before i close it incase there's someone waiting there to chop my hand/hands off ;[