Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Things you do that nobody else knows about

Title ^_^

If it is dark and I am walking to my room or the bathroom, any slight noise and I am running down the hallway, or if I start thinking there is something about to attack me I run to my destination >_>.

Also need to open the shower curtain every time I enter the bathroom, just in case.

10+ Year Old Account
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    I Headbang and mosh around my room when I'm listening to music and no one is around. When I was little I used to also freak myself out like something was chasing me so I'd run to where I was going.

Cry sometimes when I'm alone.

Wait. If I talk about things I do that nobody else knows about...then suddenly people will know about it. And I will no longer be doing that thing that nobody else knows about, because people will know I do it! This thread could lead to the unraveling of the space-time continuum.

Honestly, I doubt there's anything I do that people don't know about. I also rock out to music when it's playing, but usually get caught. I talk to myself and suddenly stumble into someone else all the time, feeling awkward.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    That made me laugh so hard I fell on the ground, so ended up literally ROFLing. And on another note, I narrate my actions sometimes when I am alone >_>

All kinds of things. Most things really.
    Skelington's family only knows him to sit on the computer all day, and they even think he is playing a video game while he is mmo-championing.

They don't know he likes to read, or meditate, or how much time he spends just thinking, or that he is asexual, or what he even does on the computer(which you can guess all kinds of meanings for), or apathy, or that he sometimes cries, or pacing, or talking to self, or singing to self, or................

He is pretty sneaky.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-11-20 at 04:15 AM.

Besides what every male that has alone time in his room for hours at a time? *cough*

Nothing that I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Title ^_^

If it is dark and I am walking to my room or the bathroom, any slight noise and I am running down the hallway, or if I start thinking there is something about to attack me I run to my destination >_>.

Also need to open the shower curtain every time I enter the bathroom, just in case.
    I always check behind the shower curtain too lol. I thought I was the only one.

Sing along to death metal in my deathy metaly voice.

oh and I talk to myself constantly. Not in a creepy way, just thinking out loud.

I know get free rupees from a friendly Moblin in the first Zelda

I know nobody else knows because its a secret to everybody.
    Last edited by pickley; 2011-11-20 at 04:39 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    When driving and say I'm at a traffic stop I run scenarios through my head on what would happen if some one ran a red light.

When I was little, I was scared of the monsters under my bed, so I wouldn't hang my arm off the side of the bed. But sometimes it would be the only comfortable way for me to sleep. So I would tell the monsters "time out, I need to sleep for school" and hang my arm off the bed. Sometimes, now, at night, I still do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I Sing...and I suck at it but I do it anyways cause I can! only when no one else is in the house though

i cant believe not a single person said this yet... MASTURBATE of course! lol

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    i cant believe not a single person said this yet... MASTURBATE of course! lol
    I never do that alone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    I talk to myself and suddenly stumble into someone else all the time, feeling awkward.
    This. Everytime. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by rizy View Post
    I always check behind the shower curtain too lol. I thought I was the only one.
    lol I do that too when I go to the bathroom at night.

sing openly in the shower. I sound so awful, but I do it anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I lock the bathroom door when im home alone

Deleted
    Watch ponies