Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I think most people will be playing Star Wars Old Republic in December, so I guess they thought they might as well have it expire then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The King in Yellow View Post
    Is it me... or did he just do EXACTLY what he described?
    Sorry, i should have made it clear that i'm a fanboy, i like wow, have been playing since day 1, still have the same char and still haven't found a game with as much content / complexity as wow.

Quote Originally Posted by mikisulu View Post
    Sorry, i should have made it clear that i'm a fanboy, i like wow, have been playing since day 1, still have the same char and still haven't found a game with as much content / complexity as wow.
    Skyrim called, he left a message on 11:11:11 , guess you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobstarrr View Post
    All haters, get the fuck off of these forums, it's getting really old now.
    Make me you moron... Just because people don't agree with your opinion doesn't mean we have to leave.

WoW will be nearly dead in 2012 and in 2013 half the players will be moved to Guild Wars 2 or Star Wars TOR. So suck it up, your game is dying and you can't do shit about it.

And no I am no hater. I did love this game since it was released, but some people must learn to "let go".

15+ Year Old Account
    Not all that usefull on a max level character. 7% on rep isn´t really noticable... Didn´t try it on a leveling character yet though.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the old Contest Winner's Tabard... Last time we saw that was back in vanilla...

The only reason I started playing this game was for the 7 year reward and I'm very dissapointed. I will now have to switch to Star Wars and hope the 10 year reward (lolol 10 years) for that game will be worth time investment.

Deleted
    I know zillions have complained but just adding my tuppenceworth (or 2 cents worth for the friends over the water) - I looked forward to a pet, don't usually wear tabards - spoil the look of my pretty frocks, lol! I have put up with the dumbing down of the game over the 5+ years I have been playing it. I would happily give up any future 'perks' to get the game back to the challenge it once was. To give one example - I am sure many of you will remember the excitement of Kara - the challenge it presented, the mental stimulous it provided...now you can skip thru' it with a teddybear in one hand!! Blizzard - stop dumbing it down - make it the game it once was!!

Requires "Wow's 7th Anniversary". Well when I logged in, I received an achievement called "Wow's 7th anniversary". So now I'll have that forever...Is that requirement not met by the achievement of the same name? (aka permanent)

Deleted
    happy birthday !

Deleted
    Congratulations World of Warcraft I guess. But that item was crap, give me back my pets!

I would have loved Diablo 3 for free as a prize for playing the game for 7 years straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wihg220 View Post
    lol nice random bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slkj View Post
    strong trolling detected

Find it funny how many people defend blizzard mindlessly. "Your not paying 15$ a month for free gifts, your paying for the game" so after 7 years of how much money a year? 15x12x7....lets see, thats 1260$ in total from a single person, and thats only subs, not the additional 60$ for the game and each expansion, they couldnt take the 2 hours to come up with a decent gift? The ony whelp and blizzard bear were amazing, and those were years ago.

Lets look at it another way.....i payed 50$ for my GW account plus another 60$ for the expansions. I have NEVER payed another cent. 110$ in total and GW still has world events each weekend, anniversaries, and special events for special occasions like breast cancer awareness month. I guess 110$ is greater than 1260$ these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout15 View Post
    Find it funny how many people defend blizzard mindlessly. "Your not paying 15$ a month for free gifts, your paying for the game" so after 7 years of how much money a year? 15x12x7....lets see, thats 1260$ in total from a single person, and thats only subs, not the additional 60$ for the game and each expansion, they couldnt take the 2 hours to come up with a decent gift? The ony whelp and blizzard bear were amazing, and those were years ago.

Lets look at it another way.....i payed 50$ for my GW account plus another 60$ for the expansions. I have NEVER payed another cent. 110$ in total and GW still has world events each weekend, anniversaries, and special events for special occasions like breast cancer awareness month. I guess 110$ is greater than 1260$ these days.
    You don't go to someones birthday and tell them to give you a gift.

You don't go to someones anniversery and ask them to give you a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphar View Post
    You don't go to someones birthday and tell them to give you a gift.

You don't go to someones anniversery and ask them to give you a gift.
    Because I'm not paying them and every single one of their living expenses for the privilege of going to their anniversary/birthday.

Try again without a horrible mindless fanboy analogy, you folks seem to be good at nothing else.

15+ Year Old Account
    And I was thinking getting nothing last year was bad.. Seem i was wrong
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2011-12-11 at 06:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sokj23 View Post
    *rolls up news paper*
    bad newbie bad!
    *rubs newbie's nose in his nerco post*
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    *rolls up news paper*
    bad newbie bad!
    *rubs newbie's nose in his nerco post*
    hes just doing it so he can post links to that stupid clothing website with viruses
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.