Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Skajten View Post
    Guess I'll stick to WoW, watched a livestream and a couple of videos, still not convinced. This is just as stiff as Warhammer Online :/
    Dont you think its worth giving it a try before passing judgement? Who knows, you might end up enjoying yourself. Dont judge a book by its cover.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really dont get this I keep hearing about stiffness, what does it actually mean?
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    I really dont get this I keep hearing about stiffness, what does it actually mean?
    Movement and certain aspects of combat look rather clunky IMO.
    It doesn't bother me that much, but it's something a lot of people complain about
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elgand View Post
    Jabba's mom?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Some of that scenery, especially in the large cities, looks amazing. I can't wait to see it for myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Filibusters View Post
    Some of that scenery, especially in the large cities, looks amazing. I can't wait to see it for myself
    Agree, I was kinda unsure about the art style at first (and still think humanoids look goofy sometimes) but the environments and especially lighting are amazing. They remind me of something, I'm just unsure what it is
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Movement and certain aspects of combat look rather clunky IMO.
    It doesn't bother me that much, but it's something a lot of people complain about
    Movement is smooth, the only clunkyness Ive enocountered is cover but thats been adressed, its smooth now.
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro

10+ Year Old Account
    Movement is smooth, the only clunkyness Ive enocountered is cover but thats been adressed, its smooth now.
    Clunky wasn't really the correct word probably, the movement is indeed smooth, the animation quality of it is ok, the characters just move and act in a rigid way, which sometimes looks goofy to me, but again, this is personal preference, not really anything game-breaking.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally forgot about this one! I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Skajten View Post
    Guess I'll stick to WoW, watched a livestream and a couple of videos, still not convinced. This is just as stiff as Warhammer Online :/
    I'm glad people with bad judgment such as yourself will not be in the game. Must be nice, all those books you must of read from just looking at their covers...

I played the game and in my experienced opinion there was just as much awkwardness as WoW. The cover system was where it was most evident but the polygon blending, rigidness of models and combat animations are all smoother than whet I have ever experienced in 5-6 years of WoW. This can be expected from a newer game but videos don't do any justice to how the game actually plays.

---------- Post added 2011-11-21 at 03:29 PM ----------

Totally forgot about this one! I lol'd
    Wow.... that is a very awkward and disturbing view of the front of that bike.
    Last edited by Argroth; 2011-11-21 at 03:30 PM. Reason: added signature, it was slightly appropriate
    Biowares Go-to Plan:
    - Offer something for free
    - Change mind and charge for it
    - ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR WORK HAS BUGS
    - Never fix bugs and give crappy CS.