10+ Year Old Account

skyrim: i wanna do that thing from the trailer =(

hi. i distinctly remember from the in-game trailer, a "thief" character, jumping from the shadows to slit the throat of a someone passing by. one-shot dead. the ninja way lol.

how do i do that in the game? thanks.

(oh, and another thing. i entered a dungeon with my dog, vigilance.
    i told him to wait at the entrance inside, he was nowhere to be found when i got back to where i left him,
    and he did not appear after a loading screen. any ideas where he might be?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Get Backstab perk in Sneak, hold RT or R2 or whatever key you assigned on the pc while standing behind the target, within 2 ft of the target btw. Sometimes will slit the throat, sometimes will stab him in the back, sometimes will stab him in the head. Did that once.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Deleted
    The backstab thing with the cinematic oneshot happens to me very often when i have dagger in right hand and i sneak behind someone and hit with main hand.

Might be because i have sneak at 77 and one handed at 80? No idea about your dog, i've just killed every animal i see then paid my bounty. I hate dogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks guys.

ps: who the hell hates dogs? ur crazy :P i just kill anyone i find "dog meat" in his house XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    thanks guys.

ps: who the hell hates dogs? ur crazy :P i just kill anyone i find "dog meat" in his house XD
    I found a dog sleeping in an open shed with a bowl filled with Human Meat and Human Hearts...I killed that fucking dog...
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    hi. i distinctly remember from the in-game trailer, a "thief" character, jumping from the shadows to slit the throat of a someone passing by. one-shot dead. the ninja way lol.

how do i do that in the game? thanks.

(oh, and another thing. i entered a dungeon with my dog, vigilance.
    i told him to wait at the entrance inside, he was nowhere to be found when i got back to where i left him,
    and he did not appear after a loading screen. any ideas where he might be?)
    Companions can glitch through the world and die.. I would guess the dog companion can do the same :P.

Deleted
    hmm I am too new in this game to know such stuff but anyway I am bothered by something else to which I seek answer.

HOW THE HELL CAN I SAVE MY CONTROLS???? I have to change them every single f-ing time I enter the game. No matter how many times I save/quicksave I just can't keep them the way I wish!

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    I found a dog sleeping in an open shed with a bowl filled with Human Meat and Human Hearts...I killed that fucking dog...
    Can't really blame the dog for what the whatever-was-in-the-place-you-were-at gives it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the Skyrim megathread, thanks.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rim-Discussion