Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

SWTOR Beta weekend MMO champion guilds

Since this all-in weekend beta is coming very soon heres something that we can get into. Since soloing and being alone with just few friends on the friends list is old school thing...Heres some Beta test guilds specially for us MMO-champion users!

This of course is counting on the fact that weekend testers can make guilds - if they cant I would have to ask someone who is long time beta member to make one if possible.

Why?
    Those that want to meet other people, do flashpoints, pvp etc together without just adding random people into friendslist and possibly get contacts for the full gaming experience. Heck, why not? Together for better experience.

When?
    Next beta test where "everyone" is invited starts at 25th and lasts to 27th.

"Omg I dont want guilds or leaders to tell me how to play. Power to the people!"
    The guild leader is there just to keep guild intact. Since its only weekend theres no need to setup banks or ask for currencies for raiding items..the leaders just invite people and mod the chat. You are not joining raiding guild you just join (hopefully) massive social guild.

Anything else?
    My current plan is to have fairly unmoderated chat so kids and people under age of 17 take caution. Then again, beta requires you to be 18 so dont ye go complaining about stuff. Of course being douche is not allowed and such.

Topics, arguments etc about WoW like pandaren(and pandas in wow relation) are stricltly not allowed for either worse or better (like "pandas/pandaren are stupid" or "pandaren/pandas are awesome"). If you want to talk about these please use dedicated forums. We are here to test SWTOR not argue over other games.

Current plans:
    -Obviously guilds and having fun and meeting people.
    -Huge world pvp event at the end of the weekend! Maybe in hoth!
    -Youtube video of it?!
    -Lots of flashpoints, pvp

GUILDS:

Pve (US):
    EMPIRE
    Name: (Not done yet, need halp)
    Guild leader: Inkuoh
    Server: Darth baron (or something along those lines)

REPUBLIC
    Name: (tba)
    Guild leader: (tba)
    Server: (tba)

PvP (US)
    EMPIRE
    Name: Unknown Legacy (?)
    Guild leader: Coro

REPUBLIC
    Guild leader: Trollsbane has guild so you can try that(?)

PvE (EU)
    EMPIRE

REPUBLIC
    Guild leader: See pvp eu. If you prefer pve realm then please by all means you are free to make one there and inform me

PvP (EU)

EMPIRE (Note, if there wont be pvp server for eu please refer to pve eu Empire guild)

REPUBLIC (Note, if there wont be pvp server for eu this will be the PvE Republic guild or 2nd republic guild)
    Guild leader: "Traces (or Tracies)"

WIP
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2011-11-26 at 01:52 AM.

Deleted
    Great Idea!

I will support this as much as I can, its a great way to meet new people from MMO-C and I will happily join a MMO-C Republic Guild PvP-Server (EU)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take on the EU - Republic guild. The guild is already set-up on the beta weekend and the full beta servers.

Traces or Tracies on either.
    REPUBLIC
    <Insomnia> @ EU
    16-man Nightmare Raiding
    Ranged DPS and Healers needed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Traces View Post
    I'll take on the EU - Republic guild. The guild is already set-up on the beta weekend and the full beta servers.

I shall give you the task then. As usual remember to have some officers that can invite when you are not on etc etc. you know the deal :P

Deleted

Is this on a PvP server by any chance?

I was going to form my guild Unknown Legacy, an Empire PVP server guild (US). Anyone from MMO is welcome to join. I know it's just a weekend but my credentials is I've been a guild leader since '06 in WoW, and a guild officer since '99 in EQ(1). I have a toon on Darth Malak, so that's who I'll lead it on.

Deleted
    There isn't a PvP Eu server :/ at least I never seen one ( been playing on the only PvP one and it's US )

edit: just logged and seems now there are 6 US servers 0 Eu , still just 1 is PvP

How does one make a guild in the game anyway?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freetobe View Post
    There isn't a PvP Eu server :/ at least I never seen one ( been playing on the only PvP one and it's US )

edit: just logged and seems now there are 6 US servers 0 Eu , still just 1 is PvP
    Well this would be my first beta experience so I have no idea what kinda realms there are. I just assumed few pve and few pvp. I'll edit it so that it might "not be available".

Quote Originally Posted by Coro View Post
    I was going to form my guild Unknown Legacy, an Empire PVP server guild (US). Anyone from MMO is welcome to join. I know it's just a weekend but my credentials is I've been a guild leader since '06 in WoW, and a guild officer since '99 in EQ(1). I have a toon on Darth Malak, so that's who I'll lead it on.
    Added to pvp us empire. I'll edit the name later date because never know can you make one so people dont get confused if theres other guild with that name

Deleted
    you have a npc to make it , choose a name , give 5000 and I think you need signatures ( not sure about the sigs ... but I can check it out later )
    Only saw one , and just read quickly since I wanted to go to the bank ( )

To give a notion there are right now 6 servers :

( all of these now count as West Coast US ... before they were 3 EU and 3 US ... dunno if it's a bug )

Dark Malak - PvP
    The Leviathan - PvE
    Cosmic Turbine - PvE
    Odacer-Faustin Academy - PvE
    Goluud Corridor - PvE
    Kissai Caste (EN) - PvE

Population right now seems evenly spread
    Last edited by mmocda69302ff9; 2011-11-20 at 04:06 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guild already has a good sized guild on beta, but I wish everyone else not in a guild the best of luck and to enjoy playing!

Deleted
    In that case, Taces I would like to join your guild this beta weekend please I'll contact you in game as soon as possible. If your not avaliable/online do you have any other names I could contact for an invite? (Feel free to PM names if you do not wish to tell the world)

10+ Year Old Account
    Pve (US):
    EMPIRE
    Name: (tba) (I challenge Trolls for the job )
    My guild already has a Republic guild so we can learn mechanics and not spoil the story. Also I won't be around much for te weekend, nor would I play on a PvE server. =p

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    My guild already has a Republic guild so we can learn mechanics and not spoil the story. Also I won't be around much for te weekend, nor would I play on a PvE server. =p
    Sneaky sneaky person.

Also no worries I got the OP on notepad still ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Sneaky sneaky person.

Also no worries I got the OP on notepad still ;P
    I was hoping you'd say that. =)

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    In that case, Taces I would like to join your guild this beta weekend please I'll contact you in game as soon as possible. If your not avaliable/online do you have any other names I could contact for an invite? (Feel free to PM names if you do not wish to tell the world)
    Hey bro, yeah there is a few guys you can contact.

Elobi, Truelove, Ouia, or Dainica should be able to hook you up. It will be a PVP server but we will do PVE and PVP. The only requirement is you're Republic
    REPUBLIC
    <Insomnia> @ EU
    16-man Nightmare Raiding
    Ranged DPS and Healers needed

Deleted
    Hey bro, yeah there is a few guys you can contact.

Elobi, Truelove, Ouia, or Dainica should be able to hook you up. It will be a PVP server but we will do PVE and PVP. The only requirement is you're Republic
    Thanks buddy will contact you during the weekend

Sign me up for any US Empire guild on an EST pvp server. It's a nice way to meet my fellow forum goers in beta.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Cool idea, like Trolls said we already have a repubic guild on the Iron Citadale server PVP
    and just FYI the beta weekend will be the 25th-28th. One extra day to play!!

Deleted
    As other threads state, go download the client from swtor.com/tester site
    See you in the guilds!

(semi-shameless-bumb)