Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Are you BUMPed for tommorow, I know I am!

So yeah, I will try to log asap and make guild asap..even if I have to grind for while to get that..
    If someone can donate me currency that would be pretty much thankful (as I doubt level 1s get 5k currency and access to guild makers yet..)
    "In the tone of their complaint you can see a mind already made up. Instead, it’s about affirmation they expected and didn’t receive. It’s not about the game getting universal praise from every writer reviewing it. It’s about getting universal praise for buying it."

Sith Inquisitor< US PVP.

Gonna be named Bellomourn. Should I be looking for "Coro?"

Gonna update this little..EU servers seem to have 2-8h(!!) queues so I'm currently playing on american servers. Contact my char in-game (name and server on the list) to give few credits (boy do I love credits) and lets get it started.
    "In the tone of their complaint you can see a mind already made up. Instead, it’s about affirmation they expected and didn’t receive. It’s not about the game getting universal praise from every writer reviewing it. It’s about getting universal praise for buying it."

Sorry didn't update yet,

Toon name is Corothall, guild is The Unknown Legacy, server is The Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Coro View Post
    Sorry didn't update yet,

Toon name is Corothall, guild is The Unknown Legacy, server is The Shadowlands
    What a coincidence! I was just going to post here that I play on The Shadowlands (EU) if anyone else played there and ask if anybody wanted to hook up. Out of all servers... ^^