Help a guy help a girl.

I've posted here once before about this, and we're on the day of the finale of a competition based on votes. That's why I'm asking anyone who reads this to please go to http://detstoredykket.no/entry?id=284 (the great dive, norwegian site) and click the big button marked "STEM" under the video. It gives 1 vote to the video and will help this lovely girl one step closer to victory.

For anyone interested it's supposed to be themed around "the joy of television", so we arranged for her to watch a show about lemurs, in a room full of lemurs. It's a cute girl and some cute animals, so do enjoy.

Every single vote helps and would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Druloq View Post
    I've posted here once before about this, and we're on the day of the finale of a competition based on votes. That's why I'm asking anyone who reads this to please go to http://detstoredykket.no/entry?id=284 (the great dive, norwegian site) and click the big button marked "STEM" under the video. It gives 1 vote to the video and will help this lovely girl one step closer to victory.

For anyone interested it's supposed to be themed around "the joy of television", so we arranged for her to watch a show about lemurs, in a room full of lemurs. It's a cute girl and some cute animals, so do enjoy.

Every single vote helps and would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    my keys?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if my vote registered, and I do not understand these runes to know if it was confirmed or not.

Deleted
    You got it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, we do not allow links to contests or voting on the forums.