Deleted

Stormwind City - The Castle - Part 5 - Minecraft

Hello folks, Me and Danouie is building Stormwind City here in Minecraft, This is our fifth installment, check it out!
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    Looks amazing so far, can't wait to see the finished version.

Deleted
    Needs a giant Varian statue!

Deleted
    Hello guys, thanks for your comments. Would I be able to send this in General or some other topic? or does this one have to stay in Minecraft section?

I would say just keep it here. I don't believe anyone else posts WoW-inspired minecraft creations in the other forums.

Deleted
    Ahh okay, There was another guy that got 200000 views from MMO-Champion on his Stormwind City in Minecraft and I strongly doubt he sent it here since no one is reading on the minecraft section here since there's already a forum for Minecraft.

Deleted
    Weird because that post says 10000 views while the youtbe history says 200 000 :P

Not really. If the video is linked on the front page as well as that thread, the video is going to have more views than the page view of the thread on the forum, more likely than not.

Deleted
    Alright, however thank you very much for the information!

Deleted

Stormwind City - Cathedral Square - Part 7 - Minecraft

Hello folks! Our next installment of Stormwind City, Cathedral square, enjoy!

Merged your new thread with the old one. In the future, please keep all your videos pertaining to this project in the one thread

Deleted
    Ahh right, I am sorry and cool!

Deleted

Stormwind Harbor

Stormwind Harbor up, check it out!
    Last edited by mmocafa10f922f; 2012-07-06 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Adding picture

Damn, that looks amazing!