Thread: Worst hangover?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I was 16, drank half a bottle of sambuca (40% alcohol-ish) went ice skating, got threw out, got jumped by a gang of kids, fell down a flight of stairs, woke up 3am in hospital, had a hangover for a little, though from being jumped and falling down the stairs, i had a headache for 3 days.

I to this day have never had a hangover, I'm 24 -_-

I think it has something to do with always making sure I drink tons of water before I go to sleep after a night of drinking. I don't get many opportunities to test this out so much anymore since I pretty much stopped drinking aside from special occasions, but I'm pretty confident it still remains true.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had too many to remember, my first must of been around when I was 15-16 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    15 or 16 but i almost no memories left lawl

Deleted
    A few years ago (meaning I was mid-20s).

Had two wicked hangovers.

First one:
    About -25 to -30 C outside. Inadvertently bar-hopping with some friends (we were supposed to stay in one place but I spent more time outdoors than indoors running between bars and clubs). Finally decided to stagger home around two in the morning, got home about an hour later, fell asleep. Woke up the next morning with frostbite on my legs and an extremely severe hangover and a fever. The scars from the frostbite stuck with me for over a year.

Second one:
    I had a slight cold, figured I'd have a few beers anyway, met up with friends at a bar. After a few beers I realized I had a very bad headache and definitely a high fever. Finished my fourth or fifth beer (don't remember, everything was very hazy at this point). It was becoming obvious that I needed to get home. Somehow managed to stumble home (after falling down some stairs). When I woke up I thought I was in hell, my body temperature was around 40 C and I could barely move, spent the next couple of days trying to do basic things like going to the bathroom and eating without constantly falling over and passing out.

Then there are of course the countless festival hangovers where the combination of sleep deprivation, dehydration, almost no food for the better part of a week and having been constantly drunk for four or five days straight all work together and result in vivid hallucinations, zombie-like behavior and finally passing out with a half-eaten extra large pizza and not waking up for 18 hours...

Deleted
    Was 16 or 17 (I'm 23). Got drunk off some hard liquor on an empty stomach.
    Day after felt like hell. Stayed in bed all day with no lights on and the duvet tugged around my head, so outside sounds wouldn't sound so loud.

For some now, I get massive legcramps (due to compartment syndrome) when I'm hung over now, at least it's happened too many times to be coincidence.

15+ Year Old Account
    When I was 21. Went out for the GF's 21st birthday to a place downtown, I ended up spending the entire next day on the floor of my friends house (literally, I woke up in the morning at 9am, puked, went upstairs and fell asleep / curled up in the fetal position on the floor until 5-6pm upon which i dragged myself to my GF's house and still felt like crap.

GF's best friends 23rd (i think, maybe 22) birthday (bit over a year later) we rented a limo and ended up going to the same place downtown. whaddya know, i spend the entire next day on the couch (not quite as bad as the first one, but still pretty crappy) feeling like crap.

So, next time I end up at Gililans, I will not come out feeling like crap. Or I'm tempted to get really plastered just to continue the streak
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Im not 16 yet. when I turn 16 Imma find my limit asap and that will definately be my worst drinking xperience ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably when I was 19-20. We used to have keggers at the house a lot. Decided I was too good for beer so I ended up throwing back rum and Jager all night. Well of course they started beer pong and I was always down for that... Longer story shorter, I ended up in a cycle of Rum, Beer, Rum, Beer, Jager. I woke up after a 6 hour party and felt like there were shards of metal under my teeth. It felt like there was liquid fire behind each of my eyes. My head was in so much pain that if I moved too quickly or even looked at light with both eyes, I'd almost pass out again from the pain. Add that on top of the fact that my legs felt absolutely lacerated from invisible wounds and I wasn't exactly very mobile.

From what my friends tell me, it was far beyond normal "blackout" hangovers and I probably should have gone into the ER, but all turned out well after a couple days of nursing.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Been drinking every saturday for the past year or so (17) and all I ever end up with, whether I get so smashed I can't walk or just get casually tipsy, is a dry mouth. Which I actually enjoy as that first chug of diet coke after waking up is fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get physically painful hangovers, just a persistent regret-fueled self-loathing for a day if I drink a lot.

Deleted
    Had one that was legitimately terrible. Worst headache I've ever had, couldn't move my legs - that's how painful they were. Constant tremors in my arms, dizzy and weak and constant vomiting.

Ow nope, that was a flu.

I've had hangovers almost that bad, but if you can drink all night, you can certainly suck it up and be a big boy the day after.

I dont even wanna talk about it lol. I just had to post, though.