Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Do you pig out sometimes?

Once in a while I will have that day where I will eat alot, like today, at dinner, dinner leftover, some cookies, now ice cream. More to come maybe. So how about you?

Deleted
    naw man naw

Why yes, yes i do.

not really, dont eat much candy and stuff like... but i can easily drink multiple liters of cola during a day

Deleted
    Only really at events, its like "alright, Im totally full but not at a puking point, hand over those sausages"

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    not really, dont eat much candy and stuff like... but i can easily drink multiple liters of cola during a day
    Damn you... Want cola now!
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

I try to exercise impulse control, however when it comes to ice cream it is very difficult. Ice cream suppresses the uptake of the hormone ghrelin that your stomach sends to your brain to tell it it is full, it can last for 3 days. Some twisted experiments were done on lab mice to get that finding. they are still not sure why just frozen cream and not all dairy.

Deleted
    Sometimes is an understatement

Deleted
    only when i'm an epic drunk and i'm hungry like I haven't eaten in my whole life.

Sometimes these demons force this funny tasting smoke down my gullet, and after I get REALLY hungry. Seems like almost every weekend when my wife's at work and all the kids are asleep. Damn those Hellfire felweeds, DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    This, can drink 3 liters a day with ease.

Im not much of an "eater". I dont eat that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    once a month usually I will have a bit of a scoff, but other than that I am still dieting so I usually burn it off the next day with extra exersising :P

Only when I have the munchies. And yeah, I usually drink like, more than 1L of coke a day, sometimes more.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely pig out sometimes, and when I pig out.. I pig out.

It's a wonder how I'm at just the right weight for my height. I'm one of those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadè View Post
    Damn you... Want cola now!
    i bet you do
    * take a sip from his cola

Deleted
    Struggling with this "pig outs" every damn day..very often unsuccessful -_-

I do when I go to an "all you can eat" Buffet.

Because hell, I paid for it, time to get more then my moneys worth.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a insane metabolism. I can just eat and eat and eat and still look like a tooth pick. I have pretty bad eating habits in terms of eating lots of fried chicken and salt, but the salt thing is more part of being canadian than anything.

"On average, Canadians consume about 3,400 milligrams of sodium a day. The guidelines aim to reduce that to 2,300 mg by 2016."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/story/...ts-canada.html

Om nom nom Every once in a while I find that I really pig out. I love food so when there is a lot of good food around I will go nuts. Gotta be careful though because as I get older (im now well into my 20s) my bodies ability to handle these endulgances will change. Until then...om nom nom hehe xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I pig out... Usually during "that time of the month".

If I was a guy, I would be pigging out all the time. *jealous* Sometimes I feel like I just look at food and gain weight. Meanwhile, all of society "hints" that I should be orgasming over eating a salad. (<^> @ Society and at skimpy salads)

I'm jealous of my boyfriend... So tall, slim, and able to have frequent pig-out sessions without much affect to his appearance.
    Last edited by Faunwea; 2011-11-20 at 10:09 PM.