Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    After a week of wraps and salads I just took half a large pizza straight to my face.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Quote Originally Posted by methanar View Post
    I have a insane metabolism. I can just eat and eat and eat and still look like a tooth pick. I have pretty bad eating habits in terms of eating lots of fried chicken and salt, but the salt thing is more part of being canadian than anything.

"On average, Canadians consume about 3,400 milligrams of sodium a day. The guidelines aim to reduce that to 2,300 mg by 2016."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/story/...ts-canada.html
    Sodium... what the hell is sodium... oooooooh Natrium... So they get too much salt...? Well... better than too much sugar i guess :3

Deleted
    Eat small, eat a lot!

I'm about to start training for the Copenhagen Marathon 2012, so I'm trying to stop 'pig out' =D

sometimes i eat a big bowl of salt

Deleted
    Only when I make my speciality, which is like 1's a month. Usually make like 5 kg's of it, I eat 3kg in 2 days...

Deleted
    If I could pig out and not gain horrendous amounts of weight I'd do it every day cause I just freaking love food and being full.

Like right now since I opened this thread all I can dream about is a pizza that is taller than me filled with cheese than I could just nom all day and swimming pools of cookie dough icecream.

But in reality I might an extra slice of toast before bed or buy a burger if I'm coming home drunk from town once a fortnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    Eat small, eat a lot!

I'm about to start training for the Copenhagen Marathon 2012, so I'm trying to stop 'pig out' =D
    they couldnt get me to run that race even with pitchforks... ive always hated those marathons especially since they always close down the part of the city i live in...

Little off topic:
    Do only women use the 'pig-out' phrase when talking about themselves, or do men say it as well?

Deleted
    2 takeout currys in 2 days. I'm on a roll....

---------- Post added 2011-11-20 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by anywherenotes View Post
    Little off topic:
    Do only women use the 'pig-out' phrase when talking about themselves, or do men say it as well?
    Men don't really give a crap about what we eat. A big meal doesn't make you fat, a lifestyle of big meals makes you fat.

I honestly think women obsess over their weight and diets far too much. If they did more exercise they wouldn't have to be neurotic over their calorie intake.

Deleted
    I guess im the one of the lucky few who cant get weight up no matter what. i maintain perfect average weight for my height and i ''pig out'' like every day, just dont care about what i eat or drink, or how much, or when xD sometimes life can be good to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laddips View Post
    Sometimes is an understatement
    Seconded. Thanksgiving is coming and I plan to die from over eating. (obv joke but it's funny)

10+ Year Old Account
    I used too, especially on chocolate, I'd be able to stuff away like 3 or 4, 200 gram bars in a few hours just sitting behind my computer playing. Nowadays I get full just looking back on that. I get slight munchies occasionaly, but that is partly because of the meds I take and it goes away when I ignore it.

Some days I won't be hungry at all for some reason until late into the afternoon, then I go on a rampage in the kitchen.

Sometimes he will eat all day. Some days he will forget to eat.

Skelington has a super metabolism right now, so he doesn't gain weight.

I have the occasional pig out...but most times I get full after a few bites. But some days I just feel like I can't seem to get full. But I found that eating an egg helps with feeling hungry. Protein gets rid of that hunger feeling and makes you feel full...so sometimes if you're really hungry you actually may just be low on protein in your diet.

Nope, all food leaves a mark/has an effect on your system. I eat healthy and I eat extra yummy stuff when watching movies, but I never stuff myself so full it can be called pig out.

To everyone saying they can eat anything and still be thin...being thin, is not automatically the same as healthy, or immune to salts/fats/sugars and what they do with your body in areas that cannot be seen.

If I eat McDonald's food, I'm tired and I feel almost sick for a few days at least...I like the taste and how easy it is to get, but yeah...it's not good for you...pre-dinner mayo is!!

---------- Post added 2011-11-21 at 05:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    2 takeout currys in 2 days. I'm on a roll....

---------- Post added 2011-11-20 at 11:44 PM ----------

Men don't really give a crap about what we eat. A big meal doesn't make you fat, a lifestyle of big meals makes you fat.

I honestly think women obsess over their weight and diets far too much. If they did more exercise they wouldn't have to be neurotic over their calorie intake.
    And no men are fat/care about their weight...? By saying this, you basically say you speak for all men/men caring about their health and looks, are women...

There's tons of women not caring about weight (I am one, I want to FEEL good first and foremost), exercising and so on...

Only on special events. I plan to buy 2 platters of pasta and a whole pizza from Dominos for SW:TOR's launch.

On normal days, I eat about 1500-1800 calories, depending on how many drinks I drink during the day.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Sometimes I won't eat for a day and I'll have a gigantic meal, then I won't eat for another day after.

No. I'm very strict about my diet.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 meat lover's pizza says yes.