View Poll Results: How many Big Mac's can you eat in one setting?

Voters
166. This poll is closed
  • 1-3

108 65.06%
  • 4-7

38 22.89%
  • 8-10

6 3.61%
  • 10-15

2 1.20%
  • 16-20 or more

12 7.23%

Thread: Big Mac Attack

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Meh, came here to read about a hacker attack against mac computers!

I cant eat that much, ate 6 cheeseburgers once, but they're not as big as BigMacs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I can hardly eat 1 Mc Donalds is the worst place to get hamburgers its just heated up shit from a freezer that taste like paper wrapped in bread so i generaly avoid it.

And this advice is coming from a Mcdonalds worker?

I used to work at a Mcdonalds last year in college, and everything is made fresh. Like everything else, everything comes raw from the freezer and it is cooked.

I am not a fan of Big Macs so generally do not order them.

Quarter Pounders on the other hand, I have done 6 double Quarter Pounders in one sitting for a bet.

soo much juicy meat...nomnomnom now i need to go to Maccas D:
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    I think I would be kind of amused if I could eat more than three. I don't hate but I kind of can't really consume it in significant quantities.

Shouldn't even be eating this stuff more then once a month or week.
    Each has like 700 calories, fatty, eat only if you know you will be exercising like hiking through Yosemite Nat Park or somethin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a pretty built guy, but I can't for the life of me eat more than 2, even if I tried to force myself... and I fucking LOVE Mac sauce!!
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

5 if i really force it i guess

Just wanted to say that the size of a Big Mac is larger in the US than in Europe (Atleast those places I've been, this is mostly personal knowledge). Here in Norway, the Big Mac is rather small, and it's considered one of the cheaper, smaller burgers, while the Big Tasty is the "large" one. Though when I went to the US a couple years ago, the Big Mac was the "large", while Big Tasty merely was some mediocre sized burger.

So from a Norwegian point of view, the highest amount I've managed to eat when hungry was three Big Tasties, which we'll pretend corresponds to three Big Macs (Don't really know the weight on either one, in either country).

Deleted
    Never tried it and never will, but i think i can manage 5 big macs before getting sick.

Deleted
    Okay just did 16 but puked on the 17th one - pretty sure I cant go much more. Also feels like my blood is turning into tar - probably wasnt the healthiest thing to do - oh well at least it was delicious.

I reckon 2 is easy.
    3 if im hungry.
    4 would be eating against my limits.
    5th one would perhaps "just" work.
    the 6th one would just not go down.

And at that, I'd prefer the burger king burgers..
    The Mc.D ones are only really good if you are VERY hungry,. but the bread is squishy and soft.
    At least the BK burgers taste better, and the bread buns are more tasty.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is something i would never atempt to do. But 2 would probably be the limit.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Can I get one real burger instead?

Taco Bell >>> McDonalds

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would I want to eat worthless crapfood*X ?
    "Spoil" oneself with 1 rarely but not more.

Are enough dumb people already who dont know what happens when one becomes fat.

---------- Post added 2011-11-21 at 07:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Taco Bell >>> McDonalds
    Regular food > obesity food
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I can hardly eat 1 Mc Donalds is the worst place to get hamburgers its just heated up shit from a freezer that taste like paper wrapped in bread so i generaly avoid it.

Take note that im not from the US and the McDonalds burgers here in Sweden is completly diffrent to the ones in the US.
    Yeah, they're not really better in the US.

Amazing how they got to be such a large chain.

And on topic: I don't know, actually. I'm a sizeable person so I can eat quite a lot. Got an xl menu the other day and an extra burger and that only covered the basic hunger and I was ready for another meal about an hour later. But you're probably better off eating the wrapping than the burgers, actually. I try to avoid bad burger places when I finally do endulge my craving for beef and bacon. I usually make them myself and will have two or three burgers.

I remember when I was a kid, about 10 or 11, I was nagging my mother for several days to go to McDonalds. She kept telling me no because she thought it was a waste of money and generally bad for me. Needless to say the spoiled kid kept nagging and nagging and one day she finally thought, 'fuck it.. the little shit wants Mickey Ds.. he will get it'.
    She 'neglected' to give me lunch that day and in the early evening we went out for burgers. When we entered the restaurant she told me 'order whatever you want, as much as you want - you can have it'. My tiny brain short circuited on the spot and I got what seemed like a major shitton of glorios bugers to a 10 year old (but what probably just is a light lunch now..) and ate to my spoiled little hearts content and felt sick for the rest of the evening and part of the following day. I didn't really beg for McDonalds for quite a while..
    Last edited by mmoc494ea71a08; 2011-11-21 at 08:54 AM.

I feel guilty as shit if I eat 1 Big Mac. Change the topic to pizzas or pasta, and there... mmmmmmmmm.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2011-11-21 at 08:50 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I am the 1%.

#OccupyMMOChampion

Not even one, disgusting things.

Deleted
    13 is my own personnal best with many french fries and deluxe potatoes (love that specia potatoe sauce).

Washed down with ice tea and with a MnMs Mc Flurry of course.

The worst is, I didn't even win, by buddy downed 14 ...