Deleted

Mount macro for rogue

Hi, currently use this macro;

/use [nomounted, flyable] Drake of the West Wind; [nomounted, noflyable] Armored Brown Bear
    /use [swimming] Abyssal Seahorse
    /cast [mounted, nocombat] Stealth
    /dismount [mounted, noflying]
    /dismount [exists, harm]
    /cast [nomounted] Stealth

I would like to add an auto dismount when flying to utilise safe fall and allow me to drop into combat areas in stealth. Is this posssible?
    Also, is it possible to add a /userandom on both flying and ground mount?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    What you want is a line that make you dismount in from your flying mount in a safe distance (aka the fall is not killing you)?

If yes, not possible (AFAIK)
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Deleted
    /run if IsMounted()then Dismount()else local g,f,s={27},{4,21},{1} local t=(strsub(GetMapInfo(),0,7)=="Vashjir" and IsSwimming()) and s or (IsFlyableArea()) and f or g CallCompanion("MOUNT",t[random(#t)]) end
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

This will do the random part. Macro selects right mount for right place automatically. Bold part in macro means mount numbers: g,f,s={ground mount number, another....},{flyer number,another...},{abyssal seahorse=1} and no, i didnt do it myself if you were wondering I copied it somewhere. Remove /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear() for more space.

Mount number can be found out by counting

(this is the mount page is spellbook)

1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9
    10 11 12

(not sure if colums are correct, but 12 mounts per page, next page is 13 14 and so on...)

For safe fall i dont know, but i use following macro for my priest not to get killed by falling (great for elevator boss too):

#showtooltip
    /dismount
    /cast [nomod: alt] Levitate
    /stopmacro [nomod: alt]
    /cancelaura Levitate

Dismount and Levitate when pressed, if ALT + keybind is pressed cancels levitate. I think this works for Slow Fall and Parachute cloak or whatever it is, too.
    Last edited by mmoc8fab534c97; 2011-11-20 at 08:39 PM.

Deleted
    thanks jeps1 that looks exactly like what I'm looking for. Will test tomorrow and let you know

---------- Post added 2011-11-21 at 09:28 PM ----------

Ok, macro works lovely, however I think my post may have been misconstrued. Apologies, I would imagine it's my wording! I want to add a /dismount command that can override the 'threat' issue. I mentioned safefall, as a rogue can drop a long distance safely with this anyway. I like using it to drop into tight spots to begin combat etc.