Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Funny one ) Where will they go next? I KNOW! CHUCK TESTA!

Damn He should have been the monk and not a huntard. Damn a melee huntard no less. Still those animations look sweet and prove that there will definately be some nice animations when monk is playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    For those of you that actually liked this commercial and calling it best ever must be some of the most simple minded phuks on the planet. It was totally lame and 5-6 yrs late on the use of Chuck. Worst ever commercial by/for Blizz and WoW. TY for playing.
    Wow another WoW hater?
    Jeez you guys are boring and lame go find another website to pollute.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerton View Post
    For a moment I thought Blizzard was going to have the balls to say "because Chuck Norris has already killed one million."
    To anybody wondering if Chuck's model is the new human male model, it's not. I recognize it, actually. They took the WotLK Alpha vrykul model and put a custom-made chuck head on it.

It's rather telling of the human male model's quality, though, if they were too embarrassed to use it in a commercial.

and give us that high res model please. apparently they are able to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by baldcore View Post
    Damn He should have been the monk and not a huntard. Damn a melee huntard no less. Still those animations look sweet and prove that there will definately be some nice animations when monk is playable.
    He kicked more ass than any other melee hunter before.

Deleted
    hmm nice... anyone else thinking this might show us how they are planning to upgrade existing models?

Did the commercial actually air already?

Deleted
    g2love how they actually used an updated model though
    seems like they're aware enough they need an update when they're making a commercial
    yet in game they always have ''higher'' priorities or not enough resources

Deleted
    anyone else think that chuck norris's lines are just too generic? like it could be copied and pasted into any advertisement for a game if you ignore the voice over man all you have is:"im chuck norris and i approve this game" ... what game? and "what's your game?" i dunno chuck... you tell me

To everyone hating on this... it was made in light-hearted, good nature. If you saying you won't play WoW because Chuck Norris does (because you dislike him), that's like not wearing Levi's because he wears them. Most irrelevant opinions ever in this thread. I personally enjoyed it and don't hate on it for pompous, personal vendettas about celebrities I'll never meet. Your opinions are illogical.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    How did I know this day was coming...

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha people are actually arguing over a commercial on this forum. That is too fucking funny.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Now all we need is Bruce Lee as a Monk for MoP.
    Well you bet he would be undead bc he's been dead.

as a commercial that should be trying to get more players into the game, all it manages to do is take an overused internet joke and put it into a commercial, without telling any new people who might try the game, what the game even IS. if I first say this commercial I`d think "What the hell is this?" and have 0 interest in trying it. The Cata commercial was interesting, the fact is this is just stupid. you might like it, I might like it, but it`s still dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    g2love how they actually used an updated model though
    seems like they're aware enough they need an update when they're making a commercial
    yet in game they always have ''higher'' priorities or not enough resources
    It could be a teaser of the new human model.

That'd be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxTheWrecker View Post
    I strongly feels this appeals to the kids, not so much as adults. They must have paid Chuck an unusual high amount to do this. How embarrassing.
    43 years old and i laughed....hard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iindigo View Post
    To anybody wondering if Chuck's model is the new human male model, it's not. I recognize it, actually. They took the WotLK Alpha vrykul model and put a custom-made chuck head on it.

It's rather telling of the human male model's quality, though, if they were too embarrassed to use it in a commercial.
    Ofc that's not the new human model. It's not a modified vrykul model either. It's the Chuck Norris model.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    as a commercial that should be trying to get more players into the game, all it manages to do is take an overused internet joke and put it into a commercial, without telling any new people who might try the game, what the game even IS. if I first say this commercial I`d think "What the hell is this?" and have 0 interest in trying it. The Cata commercial was interesting, the fact is this is just stupid. you might like it, I might like it, but it`s still dumb.
    Thanks for the info so where did you get your mass communication and asshat degree from?
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me on what is changed mind you?
    For the Horde!