Monk Damage Reduction Synergy

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...ZST!aXd!cacaYZ

The majority of this build is just filler. What's important are Crippling Wave, Tempest Rush and Resolve. All three of these abilities make the enemy deal less damage for a time. None of them have a cooldown--there's no mention of even an internal one--one's a Spirit Generator, the second's a Spirit Spender and the third is a passive ability. Will these abilities' "lower enemy damage" components stack? If so, will it be a straight case of CW's 50%, TR's 45% and Resolve's 30% reducing enemy damage by 125%? Or will, say, TR lower enemy damage by 45% of the remaining half after CW lowers it by 50%?

I don't think they will stack additive. My guess is only one (the strongest of course) will be active at any time, because all effects are mob debuffs of the same type.
    So using Tempest Rush will replace Resolve debuff, and Crippling Wave will replace Tempest Rush debuff.
    30% for 2,5sec < 45% for 3sec < 50% for 6sec

Though I'm not sure what happens when for example Crippling Wave is active for 1 remaining second and you use Tempest Rush. I guess the 50% damage reduction will still be active for the last second and after that the 45% damage reduction of Tempest Rush will activate for 2 seconds.

That was something else I was wondering--if they were debuffs applied to the enemy or buffs applied to the player (Which would determine whether or not said theoretical Invincimonk could solo groups unscathed or not).