Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    poor guys

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    As long as they wont devide state and religion from one another Egypt will never be a democracy but just another totalitarian country like every other middle east country.
    I'm not sure if you're aware but dividing church from the state is IMPOSSIBLE. Go read an philosophy book people make laws based on our morals and where do you think morals come from? A persons systems of beliefs wither it be religion or not the fact remains you will never escape this. Now back to Democracy I'm not sure if everyone else has notice, but their is something fundamentally wrong with the system in the United States and many other 3rd world country's right now about the money situation. There have been many brutal attacks in Europe and Canada. The US has been going through what over 2 months of a revolt. I'm quite sure we have no room to talk about knowing how to manage a government when we're currently living in a failing system.
    "If you want to play the game how you want, do so, but don't do it with me. If you wanna play super mario brothers and just jump up and down until the clock runs out and you die, by all means do it when I'm not player two and waiting for you to stop being an asshole."

10+ Year Old Account
    It is documented, and the photos all over the internet
    US just greeted the current demon (ruler) of egypt, Tantawy with happy hugs and saying he said "right" things
    This next video is NOT for people who have weak mind (I was there myself, left because back aching as I said)

USA (sorry all US residents, I'm talking about system not the nice people there) IS one of biggest winners of all that, the egyptian system bought lot of chemical bombs from both USA and Israel (found some with hebrew writings), I don't want UN or NATO to interfere, I want them to really leave us alone, don't sell us any products
    For anyone who still believe there is actually problems between muslims and christians here, look at that video, 5$ if you found who was christian there (yes there was christian in that photo, even if it was inside a mosque)
    I need to change my signature to that video

---------- Post added 2011-11-24 at 09:14 AM ----------

I know that most USA citizens don't really care about Egyptians, what about AMERICANS ?
    Our goverment went too far away, they caught USA students in Egypt and accused them they are foreign people trying to kill us and cause trouble, 1000000000% they are lying
    The video is full of arabic but pls just watch it, how scared these students are

I BEG you USA readers, if you don't care about us egyptians (no blame, even our rulers think we are rodents), pls DO care about your own blood, help them because I can't
    This is WAY TOO FAR from our demons (rulers), even Satan himself is bowing to them begging to learn how to be evil
    Next will - mostly - be either palestines or israels citizens, or both, then aliens since we don't believe any lies they throw at us

---------- Post added 2011-11-24 at 09:17 AM ----------

This picture is living proof of how Christians love Muslims from Egypt, it is at Tahrir square since they bomb us when we try to pray in open, the church let the girls pray inside it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

hi
    someone here knows what exactly is happening in egypt now? the telephone is working normally there?and the internet? how seriously is the situation?

Deleted
    That isn't tear gas, that is new weird gas that has no color and cause horrible pain / coughing / temp blind / blackout (weak people blacked out for days so far, they didn't wake up yet)
    That sounds suspiciously like Phosgene gas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update
    This video in my signature is horrible this time, really don't see it if you are eating
    The effect of the new gas on humans like you and me who died from it
    Since I got hit by it and one fell next to me from it (I ran away, couldn't do anything with that gas on me), I wonder what will happen to me, but that won't stop me from either success or join them
    Again, warn you, while it is arabic, don't watch it if you have weak stomach, these were real humans like you and me

Quote Originally Posted by miryam View Post
    hi
    someone here knows what exactly is happening in egypt now? the telephone is working normally there?and the internet? how seriously is the situation?
    Yea they kept the phone and internet, they just kill us now directly and they don't care about others' opinion, tbh Syria has worse there and they have internet and phone, and Russia and China is blocking any help to them
    Last edited by sam86; 2011-12-07 at 08:09 AM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Said it once and will say it again, people will miss mubarak much sooner then later.

The sad irony is that the people who started opposing him, the coptics and the seculars will miss him the most, last elections shows that with over 60% voters to extreme islam parties.

Something like that:

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Update
    This video in my signature is horrible this time, really don't see it if you are eating
    The effect of the new gas on humans like you and me who died from it
    Since I got hit by it and one fell next to me from it (I ran away, couldn't do anything with that gas on me), I wonder what will happen to me, but that won't stop me from either success or join them
    Again, warn you, while it is arabic, don't watch it if you have weak stomach, these were real humans like you and me

Yea they kept the phone and internet, they just kill us now directly and they don't care about others' opinion, tbh Syria has worse there and they have internet and phone, and Russia and China is blocking any help to them
    What kind of chemicals are in that gas? How did that body turn black and bloated?

omg but what is wrong with that people who did that
    is soo sad the level of this world in generall,will be finished all this some day???

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Darsey, I wanted to talk to others about how much "freedom" we got, but they died in front of my eyes.
    Can't you see how the military council is toying everyone against each others ? (if you live in Egypt) We literally drink sewerage water (come Alexandria, at an area called Muharam Bek bridge, see the water we drink), the same type of water that usually people get rid of, and you talking to me about clothes and alcohol ?
    People die and you talk about night clubs ? Do I look I have the luxury of drinking and going night clubs now ?
    You remind me of someone who is accusing the brotherhood of muslims (as I hinted before, I don't follow them and I actually dispute every political party here) that they will ban alcohol and bikinis, first I need to be free to start thinking what I'll drink or what my gf will wear, if I stay alive first.

@vizzle
    They got bloated because of radiating uranium, white phosphorus bombs and chlorine, that what the doctor analyzed out of the bodies, one of bombs that burned my hand was gas called CR gas, only 4 countries in the world refused to sign not to use it, Egypt, Lybia, Syria, and Yemen, because as you can see from link it cause death to minors, and lot of use cause paralyze, cancer or death, many bombs dropped next to me, one guy fell behind while I had to run from it, I will never forget that sight in my life ever
    Last edited by sam86; 2011-12-07 at 10:12 PM.
    Thrall

Deleted
    Sam86, did you go to the doctor or something to see if the gas affected you? I suggest you do, since you can't fight for freedom if you're dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for your question, I'll tomorrow
    Bad news, many living protesters reported they got blood poisoned from that gas

---------- Post added 2011-12-09 at 03:02 PM ----------

Here posting a thanks to USA honest citizens
    USA will not export new gas anymore, also they "asked" the military to not use it (yeah they bought forbidden chemical gas to not "use" it), but at least I know no new gas is coming

Now I can threaten people to force them to drink my blood to die
    Last edited by sam86; 2011-12-09 at 01:02 PM.
    Thrall

You guys revolted against Mubarak, and then you hated the new regime for trying to permanently maintain power! It's a vicious cycle, I sincerely hope the next is better.

Just out of curiosity - who are you rooting for? The Muslim Brotherhood? Salafist Nour? Or the liberals?

It reminds me of the French Revolution. Revolt, new government, new government, new government, empire, redraw borders, stable government.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm mainly like the 6th april youth movement (since you seem to heard about egypt well), I'm anti-tyrants, at start I thought the military council was "good" to operate us during this era, however he didn't do even 1 thing from all that he promised
    Now I'm against him, who will come is something I don't care about really, be it muslims brotherhood or salafist or liberals, we need first to have our free choice option on, we don't have it
    Most political parties however really sold us out last days, in my eyes, they are all bad so I have to choose which bad one is the "best" of them, while I hate muslims brotherhood and see them seeking ruling and power, I choose them because all other parties have proven they also care only for ruling and power, they aren't better
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I'm mainly like the 6th april youth movement (since you seem to heard about egypt well), I'm anti-tyrants, at start I thought the military council was "good" to operate us during this era, however he didn't do even 1 thing from all that he promised
    Now I'm against him, who will come is something I don't care about really, be it muslims brotherhood or salafist or liberals, we need first to have our free choice option on, we don't have it
    Most political parties however really sold us out last days, in my eyes, they are all bad so I have to choose which bad one is the "best" of them, while I hate muslims brotherhood and see them seeking ruling and power, I choose them because all other parties have proven they also care only for ruling and power, they aren't better
    Interesting.

Looking back now, would you have preferred Mubarak?

What if Mubarak had made vital reforms?

Just wondering!

I really can't fanthom how would it be to live there right now.

I fear that here where I live, in Europe, we'll eventually get to such a point aswell. Things are getting way too tense everywhere. Your youth is getting it's future ruined by tyranny and political interests. Youth here is getting fucked by it's own complacency and apathy. That disgusts me. There are young people who protest, but the large majority are brainwashed parasites of society that only care about their cellphones and fancy clothes. Older people usually just don't care. It gives me hope to see those situations where muslims and christians protect each other in your country, at least you people are actually fighting instead of sitting on your damn arses all day long. But the violence shown in those videos is just brutal...that's horrible...just horrible.

Have hope. When looking at history, one can tell that no empire lasts forever.

Deleted
    "The voice of the masses counts...but one must understand that the masses are utterly illiterate and don't know shit about politics, democracy and peace."

Man, this quote is so in place right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dome View Post
    Interesting.

Looking back now, would you have preferred Mubarak?

What if Mubarak had made vital reforms?

Just wondering!
    Thats like asking if you would rather have pancreatic or brain cancer. Do you really think that these people just threw Mubarak out on a whim? There would not have been real reforms under the last regime since there were too many vested interests. Its like saying 'do you regret having the American civil war, maybe you could have gotten the slave owners to release 20% of their slaves instead.' Revolutions exist because there comes a point where you cannot make effective reforms due to certain interests being completely unwilling to surrender their power.

---------- Post added 2011-12-09 at 09:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    "The voice of the masses counts...but one must understand that the masses are utterly illiterate and don't know shit about politics, democracy and peace."

Are you talking about the United States?
    Last edited by Venant; 2011-12-09 at 09:56 PM.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post

What a nice piece of utterly disgusting propaganda. The reason people are protesting is because they understand those concepts