Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but there is a vendor that sells different skins for each companion for around 12-15k credits each.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but there is a vendor that sells different skins for each companion for around 12-15k credits each.
    jepp those are the ones I was referring to.
    I bought one for kem val, a pretty fat piece of armor. made him look quite different.

Its too bad you dont get a preview before buying, I'd love to see pictures of those. are they available anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    I bought one for kem val, a pretty fat piece of armor. made him look quite different.

Its too bad you dont get a preview before buying, I'd love to see pictures of those. are they available anywhere?
    No idea if any website has them. I know I'll take screenshots for the different skins of my operative companions when I have enough cash in game and I'll post them here if someone doesn't beat me to it.

I was watching a beta feed and the guy was looking at the companions vendor and he was previewing the different looks you could give them...dont ask me how but he was definately doing it with Vette

Quote Originally Posted by Osskssa View Post
    I was watching a beta feed and the guy was looking at the companions vendor and he was previewing the different looks you could give them...dont ask me how but he was definately doing it with Vette
    It says to CTRL + left-click to preview but when I tried it it didn't work. I guess I'm going to try it again when I log in.

Looks like most companions have 8 different customizations: torhead.com/search/kaliyo

hmm ctrl + left click didnt to any previewing for me, is that supposed to work with armor for your character, too?

hmm ctrl + left click didnt to any previewing for me, is that supposed to work with armor for your character, too?
    When you control left click on the item an appearance thing should come up. At the bottom there is a tab that says companion, if your actual toon shows up you just have to move the little arrows at the top selecting the companion. The problem is that you can't zoom in or out to see the detail, which is really hard to tell unless you purchase it and put it on your companion.

Quote Originally Posted by Osskssa View Post
    Lies lol....that would suck balls everyone getting a HK-51 companion[COLOR="red"]
    iTs true. Every class get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Filibusters View Post
    Haven't got to play the beta yet, so a quick question. How exactly do you gain the companions? Is it possible to miss them if you happen to skip over a certain quest?
    You get them as you go through your personal class quest, so there really is no missing them unless you just quit working on your class quest. Your first companion will join you around level 7-8 before you leave the starter world. All other companions will be part of your class story at some point and join you for various reasons (by choice, enslaved, etc). For Sith Warrior, I've gotten the first 3 companions (and met the 4th, but they reset the build before he joined), and the way they join your party is really cool - especially Jaessa

---------- Post added 2011-11-21 at 11:16 AM ----------

It's in the newest build, which is the one that will be available in this weekend's test

Deleted
    Thanks for this Great to have it all compiled in one place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robosexual laws be damned! My Trooper will romance the Battle Droid whether Bioware approves or not! >: (

Quote Originally Posted by YoungRider View Post
    Name: Ashara Zavros
    Dossier: Female Togruta
    Planet: Taris (7th) (About 36)
    Companion type: Melee Damage
    Info: Romance
    Oh HELL yes.

Does she have the small horns like the chick from the cartoon or the big horns like Shaak Ti?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Oh HELL yes.

Does she have the small horns like the chick from the cartoon or the big horns like Shaak Ti?
    She's an adult version of Ahsoka. Little goodie two-shoes

Also, they have the same voice actress.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    She's an adult version of Ahsoka. Little goodie two-shoes

Also, they have the same voice actress.
    So big horns then?

Awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    Goody you can romance the jedi female for SW, no offense but I don't do twi'lek.[COLOR="red"]
    Who would take offence to that? Have you ever heard of a Twi'lek in real life? : P
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Who would take offence to that? Have you ever heard of a Twi'lek in real life? : P

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    aww how boring - most of the male options are fully human -*snorts**

And some classes get 3 choides and some only two...not cool. Bah humbug!
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    Sheesh, next you will want Ewok and Wookie nookie.
    ROFL....ewok and wookie had sex...9 months later gave birth to alvin the chipmunk

Quote Originally Posted by Koriani View Post
    aww how boring - most of the male options are fully human -*snorts**

And some classes get 3 choides and some only two...not cool. Bah humbug!
    I was a little weirded out when I saw sith warriors got 4 romance options. No one else gets 4...

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I was a little weirded out when I saw sith warriors got 4 romance options. No one else gets 4...
    Eh? I only count 3...

And in any case, you'll need a backup once you kill one of them to gain greater powers like Malgus. In the non-story sense, you don't actually kill any companions as far as I'm aware of in the game...that being said, I'd kill off Vette in a heartbeat.