Interactive Roleplay, Choose the Fate of my Druid

Basically I am going to be blogging about my roleplay experiences in the game (first timer). Through these posts and live twitter events (while I play), you will help me pick my druid's fate.

Meet Janjin Trezzahn, a druid troll created on Wyrmrest Accord from majority votes on a number of sites. His story is going to be interactive meaning that you control how I play. For example, at level 10 you will be able to pick the talent tree I start off with and the target role my druid will perform. By following this blog, you will be able to catch up on the story so far and by following twitter, you will be able to keep up with character progress as I play. You can contribute your votes, suggestions, questions, and feedback both through comments on this blog and through direct messages on Twitter.

Coming soon, I will write a bio for this character and begin the starting zone. Expect twitter feeds and screenshots with blog summaries on the days that I play.

Here are the current rules, feedback is welcome on them:
    1. One life. Once the character dies, there is no resurrection at the graveyard and the ending of his story will be written based on the way he died. Even in dungeons, one life unless it is part of a boss mechanic, such as Bloodlord Mandokir in Zul'Gurub. With that in mind...
    2. Intentions to kill the character off will be ignored.
    3. Low level roleplay will be focused on questing with dungeons coming into play at certain points as the story develops. Dungeons and raids will hopefully be played with people we have recruited for the storyline rather than random players from LFG.
    Quoted from http://trezzahntravels.blogspot.com/...planation.html

---------- Post added 2011-11-21 at 09:10 AM ----------

http://trezzahntravels.blogspot.com/...-druidism.html Wrote this in my own words on the introduction of druidism to the trolls. Working on the backstory for the character in my head, but any ideas are welcome.
    Last edited by pedigree; 2011-11-21 at 03:08 PM.