Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I use the Siberia V2 with the external soundcard (costed around $30 for the soundcard) and it got really nice sound quality and bass, and the mic is also very good.

Deleted
    Razer Megalodon - Just got mine under a week ago but really loving it so far. Really comfy, easy to set up, 7.1 surround sound and easy mic controls.

A tad expensive but id rather spend money than have headphones that hurt/ruin my gaming experience

Quote Originally Posted by Creptius View Post
    I would not recommend this headset, i despise this things very existence.
    May I ask why? I have had absolutely nothing but pleasant suprises with this headset.
    1% of the Heroes control 100% of the winrates
    #occupyantimage
    #occupynaturesprophet

10+ Year Old Account
    I am currently rolling with the Razer Megalodon, and I am loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgtsparkles View Post
    May I ask why? I have had absolutely nothing but pleasant suprises with this headset.
    One would assume it's due to the crappy cabling/soundcarding/soundquality

Deleted
    Sennheiser 555 ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Theronbal View Post
    Sennheiser 555 ;P
    Have you modded it yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Have you modded it yet?
    I don't have one, yet. I just mentioned it because I wanted to see what people think of it. I've been looking for a new headset/headphones for weeks now. (If I did have one I would probably mod it, yes)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia View Post
    Creative Fatal!ty... all the way...
    I'm with this dude, after going through a couple of headsets because of long term daily use, hours at a time, alot of them started to hurt my ears and sometimes even started scarring.. the Fatal!ty headset however, I've never had that problem with, nice sounding too.

Deleted
    CREATIVE FATAL1TY GAMING

gives a decent gaming sound, music aint at it best, removable and flexible micro. Only If you are a big head test it before buying.

Sennheiser and Razer headsets are horribly uncomfortable in my experience.

I use a Speedlink Medusa, but I'm not sure it would satisfy your 'up to $150' since it cost me about £30 or so, but great value for money imo.

I love my Logitech G930 headset.
    Along with my Logitech G700 mouse, it is easily one of the best peripheral purchases I've made in recent memory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drood View Post
    CREATIVE FATAL1TY GAMING

gives a decent gaming sound, music aint at it best, removable and flexible micro. Only If you are a big head test it before buying.
    I've had 4 of these damn things. They are comfy, have meh sound and break easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia View Post
    Creative Fatal!ty... all the way...
    Worst sound quality I've ever heard. Well, after some Logitech headset I owned back in the day.

Either get that Sennheiser already suggested or buy a table mic/clip-on mic and a decent headphones instead. You're way better off that way.

Can't complain at mine Steelseries Siberia V2

Would absolute recommand them
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

I use a Razer Megalodon....absolutely love it

I can recommend the headsets from Steelseries, they're both comfortable to wear and have excellent sound quality, plus the headband-thing stretches quite nicely. I'm currently using the Siberia v2, which is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyce223 View Post
    I don't own one personally but you may want to check out a G930. I have a friend who has one and likes it. Wireless and under $150... for now.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...04399&Tpk=g930
    ^^^ This. I have had mine for almost 2 years and they are still in perfect condition and still take a 3-4 day charge for 8 hour gaming/tv. I was extremely pleased with this product.

I just got the Diablo 3 headset

I just got the Diablo 3 headset and I gotta say I am pretty damn impressed with it. Its not surround sound capable but I don't play a whole lot of FPS to take advantage of it. Plus I got two other 7.1 headsets and both bug out all the time. I am happy with just good sound quality and no bugs at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripple View Post
    ^^^ This. I have had mine for almost 2 years and they are still in perfect condition and still take a 3-4 day charge for 8 hour gaming/tv. I was extremely pleased with this product.
    They take 3-4 days to charge to use it for 8 hours? o.o